Google play store question...

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Delusionaltool, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    Ok so I have a nexus 4 phone 4.3 jelly bean and latest play store 4.3.11 or whatever. Here's the thing i don't understand, robot unicorn attack 2 had a update that added a lot of things that my friend got on his nexus 10 and s4 phone now hes with verizon and im with tmobile. On his store it shows the 67mb updated dl , on mine it still shows the old 47mb one which makes 0 sense to me. I even deleted the game and store STILL SHOWS the old version and its kinda pissing me off lol. So why on earth can i not get the update. Is the play store have special servers per service provider?

Toucharcade needs to add a android general discussion to the threads cause I know this does not belong here but I know android users might know the answer to this.

2. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    Oh come on not one answer in 2 days had I still had my iPad the iOS crew would of posted by now. I went to Walmart talked to their cell peeps and they even saw the new update yet I still show the old one he was clueless as to why this is. I know someone knows. It makes no sense.

3. NaughtyChild

NaughtyChild New Member

Sep 5, 2013
    3D artist / Game Designer
    Jersey City, NJ
    I'm not sure if this is the case but when I made my first game I screwed up and lost the keystore key. What that meant was that I had to upload a new apk to the store and then contact my customers to download the new apk so that they could get future updates. The ones that didn't can never get the updates. I don't know if this is the case for you, but it is possible. Contact the developer and ask if there was a problem. Other than that, I don't know why you wouldn't be getting an update.

Good luck.

Marc

Naughty Children at Play
    Casual Games for Serious Gamers
    [email protected]
    www.naughtychildrenatplay.com