Good News For Developer and Art Lovers: Game Special Effects

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by easygameeffect, Nov 10, 2010.

1. iSeekFuture

iSeekFuture Active Member

Aug 11, 2010
    You can download and try it,if you feel bad, You can refund.

2. touchDev192

touchDev192 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Developer
    UK
    Yea but the thing is... I'm sure the content of the tutorials is just fine, and I'm sure it will help create effects similar to those on the first page of this thread, but the point is, you can get so many tutorials for free that help make great effects! so there's no point in paying for any... and also I've had a look at particle illusion, and I'm sure at least one of those effects looks just like one of the thousands of presets that come with the program, with maybe a slight, easy to make modification!

I did this one in just a few minutes, which isn't exactly the same, but hopefully you'll see the resemblance! (and I know the colours are different and its a bit dark!)

[​IMG]

3. easygameeffect

Nov 10, 2010
    I think we need to make an introduction for everyone:

1: If not have good content and practical features to get started quickly and easily,we will not to sell these special effects as the APP.
    2: The network indeed has a lot of free tutorials, but the output effect is either static picture or the content beyond the game. The effect is not perfect and rather difficult to use in the game in fact.
    3: Our tutorial is a series of special effects, so it classifys sales in sorts.
    4: Upgrading effects is the first released tutorial, so it is relatively simple.And the purpose is to allow developers to familiar with our software.
    4: Our main purpose is to help developers, otherwise we do not create such a APP which face a small range of customers.