Good hockey games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dallas_Stars, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Dallas_Stars

Dallas_Stars Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Are there any good hockey games on the iPhone yet? Will there be any coming out soon?

This is really the one sports game I really want to see on the iPhone. It can be as basic as NHL 94. I saw Ice Stars Hockey on the app store but it didn't seem to have very good reviews so was wondering if anyone had any personal experience with it.

Thanks

2. sundance kid

sundance kid Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    eehhh
    BFE,AZ
    im a major hockey fan, pretty much hate every other sport. but sadly the app store doesn't have any good hockey games. ice stars is the best your gonna get. its ok. but nothing like the nhl games on consoles :/. i had the lite version and its fun, but it cant be compared to other hockey games. but other than that we are unlucky ha

3. Dallas_Stars

Dallas_Stars Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Ah ok, thats a shame since it seems like it'd be quite easy to something like real soccer but on ice :p, or just porting an old nhl game would also be possible.

4. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Yeah, what I'm hoping is that EA gets there heads out of their a** and finally makes an NHL game for the iPhone, with a D-Pad too! No innovative controls EA, I hate those...:mad: