Universal Golf Blitz (by Noodlecake Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ryan_Noodle, May 1, 2019.

1. EmilianoDTH

EmilianoDTH Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Well, IMO thats a good thing. Whats the point on using a powerup that the rest can't use? It would make the game boring and less exciting.

Anyways, if you pay you will be able level up your base golfer stats faster (by leveling up powerups and skins that gives you XP), and at the end, THAT's what really gives you a little advantage over the others.

2. Gotters

Gotters Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2016
    sure its good if you want to play for free - but the devs are offering a power up for those that want to pay, and having paid you don't get to use it and feel powered up, so as a business proposition its a bit daft as I won't spend any more money on the game, and it has no ads so that is the sole source of revenue to support it.

3. Sassy Platypus

Mar 30, 2017
    I have mixed feelings about the power-up restrictions. However, as you start to get your trophies up around 1000+, you come across very few low level players, resulting in more common appearance of the later powerups.

4. Sassy Platypus

Mar 30, 2017
    One thing I wish the devs would implement is an option to ignore stat increases in Friendly Matches. I'd like to play for fun with my friends/guildmates, but if one is level 10 & the others are level 1, it's not really fair.

5. EmilianoDTH

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Didn't realize friendly matches were counted in the stats. That's wrong.

6. Sassy Platypus

Mar 30, 2017
    Just to clarify- you don't gain trophies or anything, but your stats from leveling up (speed, power, accuracy, cooldown) are applied, so a higher level has a huge advantage. it would be cool to just have a friendly match where everyone has an equal chance.

7. EmilianoDTH

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Oh, you meant the golfer stats were applied. Yeah, I knew that. I thought you meant that winning or losing friendly matches also impacts the win/loss ratio stats on our profile.

8. Gotters

Oct 27, 2016
    Not sure if its a bug or by design but if your ball sits on top of another 2 in a triangle because you haven’t touched the ground you cant play a shot. The timer doesnt start to countdown even until one of the balls under you plays and you are dislodged and touch the floor.

Its quite harsh when it happens.

Do really love the game though I’m struggling to get above 500 trophies as its so competitive.

9. EmilianoDTH

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Yeahp, that happened to me a few times. Its really annoying when that happens since you can't do anything,literally. I guess its a bug.

@Ryan_Noodle is it a bug Ryan ?

10. Gotters

Oct 27, 2016
    still finding this enjoyable to pass a few minutes most days but its just too random to be something I'd play seriously or put money into (like say Clash Royale)

I know the 'git good' theory but too many interactions like 4 balls going off at once 2 with grenade power ups mean as a test of skill this is often not really in your own hands.

fun, just think it would be better 'purer' with some of the power ups removed

11. EmilianoDTH

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Yeahp, I agree. I still play from time to time but one of the reasons I stopped played that much is the random aura this game has. You need to be skilled of course, but this is 60% randomness/40% skills.

Its nice to see that you don't loose to OP players that paid a lot of money, like other games like CR, but the randomness of the game makes it equally frustrating as those games.

Anyway, its still a fun game, but I'm not plyaing as much as before.

12. DeathProofNinjaX

DeathProofNinjaX Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Male
    can you guys please remove or nerf grenade ball and penalize people who ruins other's game? there are people who just ruins the game by using it. they dont use it to play tactically and seem not too interested to push trophies but to ruin your game...im on losing streak because of it. i hope devs sees this post

Thank You

13. DeathProofNinjaX

DeathProofNinjaX Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Male
    my highest was 901..now cannot go past 600 since a month. jumping between 400-600 like everyday...like Gotters said in previous post, i spent few ££ to have an advantage in early game but seems i wasted it.

im level 17 and now players with level 8-9 are tough to beat because everything works against you..seems i might take a break from this game. its a good game though but grenade ball ruins everything like i said in my post above..