Universal Golem Rage : A new Beat/Avoid-Them-All ! (We need YOU for testing it ;)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Zuke, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Zuke

Zuke Active Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Indie dev stole my life.
    Paris
    #1 Zuke, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    Hello TouchArcade forumers !

Ivan here, Game Designer & Project manager, introducing our… 2D/3D beat(/avoid)-them-all with a crazy tale universe : GolemRage ! :)

I’m taking the liberty to create a new topic, because the game has progressed a lot, we're now looking for testers. We’d love to hear your feedbacks about the experience ! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just created a google form : fill it so we can add you into our testers list asap :cool:
    https://goo.gl/forms/xWYnJo2nLI9S0A0J3

Description of the game

Golem Rage is a fast beat-them-all Ft. Runner, and consists in more or less bashing everything that stands in your way. 'Cause you're a wooden Golem, half stupid, half warmachine, but fully lovable. You don't know why you were created, and now you're just looking for a place feeling like home.
    The game consists in short levels, with very different enemies, in various formations, trying to stop you. From the basic disposable soldier to the Berserk, the Time Mage, and many others !
    The only objective : finish the level as fast as you can and escape !

Key Features
    Rich gameplay
    - A main character, our Golem, with 7 moves/attacks : punches, explosions, grabs, and their evolution,
    - 11 enemies, all completely different, melee, distance, dashing at you, bombing you from afar, even shooting lasers!
    - An infinity of combinations for short levels, regarding enemies' presence & position on the field, AND your way to go through them.

Unique 2D/3D visual mix
    - The 3D gives us space and physics, for better feelings in game
    - The 2D keeps the game beautiful and quickly understandable on mobile devices.

Humor
    - Enemies talk through comic strip bubbles in game, small & fun sentences, making jokes of the Golem, which is itself pretty brutish and stupid :)
    - Lots of visual effects to support the action & fun

Rich & diverse soundtrack
    - 4 main musical themes
    - Each theme is transformed almost in each level, for unique compositions & atmosphere

Short story

We're a young group of french-belgian indies. We worked together for 18 months on a project which was never released in the end, due to too many bugs and a weak code structure. It was an amibitious 4-player tactical asynchronous RPG for mobile devices, very strategic.
    So when we had to decide what was next... We just started another one ! Completely different. We're getting close to the release, which is already awesome for us, and we'd love your feedbacks on what we do.

Release in October 2017

We'd love to hear anything you have to say on our project !

Love,

2. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Says I need permission to access the form...

3. Zuke

Zuke Active Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Indie dev stole my life.
    Paris
    Just changed it, it should be good for everyone now !

4. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
  5. kkoyes

kkoyes Member

Mar 31, 2017
    I keep getting redirected back to the form with my responses. Has it been submitted already?

6. Kakichan2

Kakichan2 Member

Jun 29, 2017
    I was wondering that as well. It didn't confirm to me that I was successful in submitting it

7. Zuke

Zuke Active Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Indie dev stole my life.
    Paris
    #7 Zuke, Jul 20, 2017
    Ok, we had a little confusion about the google form, but it should be good now !

8. Zuke

Zuke Active Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Indie dev stole my life.
    Paris
    #8 Zuke, Jul 20, 2017
    Sorry for the delay everyone !

9. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    Looks like a heck of a lot of fun. Just applied. Thanks for inviting us! :D

10. Zuke

Zuke Active Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Indie dev stole my life.
    Paris
    It's truly great to be here, we already got quite a few testers ! :)
    Being french, I cannot guarantee the invitation will come right after you fill the form, but we'll do it as fast as we can ;)

We hope the experience is good enough, don't hesitate to share feedbacks !

11. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Ummm... l❤️ve

12. Zuke

Zuke Active Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Indie dev stole my life.
    Paris
    Don't hesitate to share feedbacks with us :)
    We know the performances can vary a bit, we'll work on it to have a perfectly fluid experience.

Anything you find cool or uncool, tell us : we really want to make the best game possible.