Going to buy ipad soon.. so..

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tochan, Sep 5, 2010.

1. magihiro

magihiro Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Don't purchase this game. So much rubbish. People like it because it's stupid, and makes them seem cooler when they can say they like something other people don't get.

2. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.

People like it because they have a sense of humor.

They also like it because it's so random and stupid that it's fun... same reason people like Battle Bears. Battle Bears is even MORE stupid.

3. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    I have to agree with the people who suggested Spider:The Secret of Bryce Manor. There is an iPhone version and a HD version for the iPad. I have the iPhone version, and it looks fine at 2x pixel, so I didn't get the other.

Anyway, it is a really great game. Everything about it is just perfect, from the artwork to the soundtrack to the gameplay. It should definitely be one of the first games you buy!
    :)

4. tochan

tochan Well-Known Member

Thank you. Yes, I haven't pick up the iphone/touch version forever now, I think I will pick it up later for sure, I am curious on what's the fusses all abt that game :D

Eliss, I need to read more about the game because from what I saw in the screenshots, it look weird and just plain chaotic.

I'll take a look into Enviro bear later.

Thanks, I also found out pocket universe, which one is better?

Thanks, yeah I will. Is the iphone version really suffice though, because I got loads of apps on the wishlist now..

let me check..

ouch.. $202!!! oh my... maybe will eliminate some useless apps haha..

5. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    Solipskier works really well on the iPad, yet my iPhone highscore is twice my iPad highscore.
    Carnivores is also great on the iPad. And post car racer. And the incident. All brilliant especially so on the ipad. These are all universal apps so you can play them on your phone as well.

6. tochan

tochan Well-Known Member

thanks, that reminded me to get "the incident". Been wanting it forever..

7. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    what is?

8. jschidlowsky

jschidlowsky Well-Known Member

May 31, 2010
    @touchan - send me a pm and I'll send you a promo code for stick golf hd... I've got some left, anyone else who wants some can also have em.

9. tochan

tochan Well-Known Member

hi all :)

I'd like to say thanks for the replies once again. With your helps I've made my purchase. Now a happy owner of 32gb 3g ipad :)

Cheers to you all!