Going on a flight and i need a good game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Alas24, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Twazzock

Twazzock Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    A note on Rolando 1 and 2 - be sure not to play this if you're having any turbulence on the plane. I played it in the car once, with my dad driving. He drives quite fast and the car was swinging about a bit. Never have I been more frustrated with a game in my life. Had to redo some easy level 5 times before I managed to beat it, cuz if you're being jolted about while playing it's really hard to be precise with your jumps and whatnot.

2. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    These threads annoy me worse than anything. People that make accounts for the sole purpose of asking one question. Follow along and pay attention.

3. fluffyguitarist

fluffyguitarist Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    I'm CEO, bitch.
    Stuck in Limbo
    dude who pissed in your cornflakes?

4. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    tu madre

5. fluffyguitarist

Jun 6, 2009
    I'm CEO, bitch.
    Stuck in Limbo
    dude don't be such a dick. you're not cool haha

6. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    Well the "I have $xx what should I get" threads have died down, they were never helpful anyway as people made sure to suggest anything other than apps

7. fluffyguitarist

Jun 6, 2009
    I'm CEO, bitch.
    Stuck in Limbo

hahaaha

8. indyraider4

indyraider4 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    doodle jump. I guarantee you can play that for hours at a time without boredom. I had fun while on a train trying not only to get higher, but counteract the turns and bumps.

9. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Assassins creed is the longest and most challenging but one of the funnest games on the iphone in my opinion. Other games I recommend are must.eat.birds, doodle jump, rolando 1 or 2, real racing, and isotope. All games are fun and addicting.

10. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Assassin's Creed rules. Maybe BIA. It's a total classic on the iPhone. I beat the whole thing today, but I still have several achievements to unlock. It's a great TPS war game. Otto-Matic is great too. I'd say Cube, but since you'll be on a plane, maybe not. But Cube is free. You should get it still.