Universal Godus (by Mobage)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 16, 2014.

1. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Servers down again!

2. giantfuzzball

giantfuzzball Member

Mar 24, 2013
    If you look you will see the timer is faster the more workers you have instead of reducing the actual time

3. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    It's exactly how I felt at the very beginning, wait a bit you'll see why we are complaining

4. ogomatic

ogomatic Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Anyone else having connection problems?

5. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    The game crash when I want to log in to mobage... #

6. diegohostettler

diegohostettler Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Frigging clickfest and extremely annoying timers. Good example of how NOT to do a game!

7. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Having read what was going on over at the kickstarter comments, I cant in good conscience even download this for free. Will not support companies that pull stunts like this.

8. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Are the servers down?

9. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #169 Zeillusion, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    Besides the timers the game is great. There's timers on the PC version as well, just not as long. You also can build tons more huts resulting in a lot more belief on the PC. There's no iap's on the PC, but I'm enjoying the mobile version a lot as well. If you dislike this type of game than please move on. The timers are part of the game mechanic. Hence the paid PC version has them, unfortunately mobile timers are longer and belief is harder to achieve.

It's a beautifully made game though. Certainly not just a click fest. To the person in previous pages, the game looks as if coded by a 5 year old? Seriously lawl. The coding is excellent.

Also: to those who are like..

" ONE STAHR CUZ MORE BUILDERS ON PROJECT DNT SPEED UP TIME TEH HECK SO NON LEET "

The more builders, the faster the time. So for every builder more time is cut.. So a 2 minute project really becomes a minute.

10. KakitaMike

KakitaMike Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 27, 2010
    Ohio
    I just hit like, 220 followers. People keep saying the game is playable early, but someone also said 500 followers was early. So when do people consider the 'slow' time starts?

As some who just plays mobile games 10 minutes here, 15 minutes there, I haven't felt let down by the game, but Hearing the announcement a few days ago on here that it was live was the first I'd heard of it.

On another note, while a lot of good does come out of kickstarter, i've always felt like it is the worst parts of being a customer and an investor. All of the downsides without any benefits

11. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    It wont work there is no grey button for me its forcing me to press ok...unless i reset the game and try again..i try that and get back to you on that one

12. kuryushibo

kuryushibo Active Member

May 8, 2012
    Can someone explain how to get more farms on this game? Little bit stuck on production after it started requiring wheat to build.

13. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Maybe they're updating the game, hopefully to make it better and not make it worse like Dungeon Keeper one of PM's other game, admittedly not his fault! You think he would have learned from that horror! Judging from the App Store results, tho it seems to have achieved the desired results!

14. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Even your suggestion of the grey button will not work the game will still crash on my ipad it seems and im not the only one 22Can have said in a email they are aware of the problem and investigating the matter

15. I can't play the game anymore. What's the fluck ?

16. TheRulingGun

TheRulingGun Guest

Game Impressions

I can't play the game anymore. When I get 'authorising', it gives a message that It can't connect to the world/ I'm disconnected from the world.

Very annoying! I haven't played that much yet, but i like it. The only problem is that you have to wait so long to get enough belief to sculpt your land. When I have sculped a bit of land, I'm very fast out of belief.

17. t0panka

t0panka Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Creative Director
    Slovakia
    Im stuck on that authorisation too ... looks like they wasn't prepared for lunch :(

18. maikelg

maikelg Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    I kinda hope that the server is down because they are rebalancing the game.

19. cameron331

cameron331 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    #179 cameron331, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    I'm not 100% sure, but it seems that workers have a limited range, so if you make a new plot close enough to a house, the worker icon will appear and that worker will automatically go to that new plot he can reach. If there are no plots in range, then the icon goes away and you have to use the leash.

20. Durango13

Durango13 Member

Feb 13, 2014
    So the game won't work because they're on maintenance? Thank god I thought my phone was screwed up