Universal Godus (by Mobage)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 16, 2014.

1. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    #361 bigjack66, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    There is a "sculpt ocean" card, but it probably takes about 90 stickers or something to activate it!
    Ah the poor Astari! Once a thriving village of happy little people. Now a swamp infested meteor flattened wasteland! Takes 6k of belief for one meteor tho, so don't go expecting a meteor shower! Not until you have thousands of followers!

2. yojimbo

yojimbo Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Yeah I have sculpt ocean, but you can't build over a beacon. Looking at forums for the PC game, I think this is the limit for now. Presumably they'll open up the rest of the world once they've added the features we're told are coming later (the colonial age etc).

3. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    I think you and I are on the same page! my part of the map looks almost identical to you. I also do not understand people complaining about IAP as I no longer have a problem with wheat (only for 1 day) and literally cannot spend it fast enough. I've unlocked the entire first island at this point, so I'm just building up to attempt to take over the enemy island. I've got about 620 followers last time I checked.

4. Bluangl27

Bluangl27 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Seems my glitch was a GC issue as well.
    I'll admit I'm having a good time playing this now. I don't mind the wait for the wheat. It's a game I'll check in on like Hay Day and not stress about it.
    A bit of a pain to have to log out of GC every time so hope for a fix.

5. yojimbo

Jan 23, 2013
    99k! I got 99 problems but belief ain't one!

Christ I'm bored

Attached Files:

6. Wegmans

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    I lost it lol

So you beat the game then! Look how high that settlement is, you're in the clouds jimbo!

7. whitemwlee

whitemwlee Active Member

Dec 30, 2013
    SouthKorea
    #367 whitemwlee, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
    Oh my god !!! . It's working !!! Thanks a lot
    22can Support team is useless.
    Austhorizing bug is a gamecent conflict

[more]
    But...
    Do not log out gamecenter.
    I lost all progress.............. I'm leaving now.
    This game is terrible.... 0.5 star beta app

8. Prail

Prail Member

Jun 15, 2010
    If you got to the village there is another beacon hidden to the south of it. You should see the light sticking out of the ground.

Zero dollars spent. Earn 500 wheat a day and 200k belief per day.

9. Prail

Prail Member

Jun 15, 2010
    If you put the astari temple in the top right of the screen just before it will clip out (zoomed out all the way) the beacon will be right around the bottom center of your screen. Just hunt for it.

10. yojimbo

Jan 23, 2013
    Yeah, however
    when you dig it out, that beacon turns out to be underwater, so you can't build it. Have you found a way to build it?

11. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    On the boat voyages... our lemmings... I mean followers are idiots.

12. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Dear Peter,

I would of paid steam pc version pricing for this game on my iOS minus the freemium aspect. This game looks fantastic on my tablet, but not so sure I'll be spending real money on it. Especially when I can't rotate the camera ...

Signed, Me

13. Wegmans

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    You really don't need to spend money on it though, so think of the $ you've saved by not buying the steam version! There are only two points where the game slows down and that's the introduction of Wheat and Ore. At both points you have maybe 6 hours to a day to wait but once you get going you can't spend it fast enough!

I agree that rotating the camera would be great, so hard to sculpt the north facing side of the coast/mountains!

14. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Sorry if my last post came across as complaining. I'm not, this is a fantastic early access game on my ios heh. I was just observing that I would of happily paid the 15 dollar price I paid for the steam version if the ios version had 360 degree rotation and the sacrifice pyramid :)

Very good game though, looks better on my ipad air than on my pc.

15. Prail

Prail Member

Jun 15, 2010
    I didn't have that issue?

You can't land over it?

16. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    #376 bigjack66, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
    What's the ore for anyway?
    How do you get the Astari to join your village? They just seem to sit around moping! They're a real downer!

17. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    Yup!

18. yojimbo

Jan 23, 2013
    The later expansion beacons need ore to be built. Weirdly though, the ore isn't actually consumed, you still have it in your stockpile after it's been built. Presumably it will gain some other use when the devs add more eras (colonial era is coming apparently)

19. yojimbo

Jan 23, 2013
    Aah sh#t that means it's a bug in my world. Here's what it looks like for me.

SPOILER WARNING

Sorry, can't find a way to put an image inside spoiler tags....

I can't sculpt dry land over it, if I drop workers in the water nearby by sculpting from under them they just tread water.

So you're able to restore this beacon? Also, I'm slightly sceptical about the claim in the game's splash screen that each player's world is unique. Obviously I've sculpted this bit quite a bit, but does it look familiar to you (you can see it's just south west of the Astari village)

Attached Files:

20. giantfuzzball

giantfuzzball Member

Mar 24, 2013