Universal Gods Of Rome (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anyfox, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    lol

try 5k gems next time

then you may get 3*

wut you expect this game to be easy ?

2. Winzzz

Winzzz Member

Jul 8, 2014
    yea its depressing chief.ive been playing this game almost 2 weeks not even pulled a 3* from the pack.if i didnt have 4* from my first pull i might've quit this game already at this point.

3. soliuz

soliuz Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Okay, I would consider myself a expert at this game already so here's some major things I like to share.

If you finish act 3 with 100 percent you get a four star hero, so eventually everyone playing will get a four star hero someday.

I have beaten act 2 with 100 percent with a team under 1k power so it's doable with just level three three stars

If you lose a battle and want to retry, immediately double click your home screen and close this app and restart. Trial and error, great for Pvp.

For pvp yes multiplier 5 is hard but doable but it is possible if you mixed your power level for example 750 400 250, if your highest level (750) can't beat the opponenets highest simply put it in the middle and the 400 on the bottom and let the 250 take on the strongest and die. Five times the point is still worth it.

How to beat stronger opponents. My highest guy I beat had 400 more power than me but don't let power level intimidate you. It takes practice to get a feel but here's my strategy. When the match start hit the enemy three times, and then swipe back to dash away. Keep swiping until the enemy attacks. If you dodge it, he will be hitting air, this is when you swipe forward to do a dash attack and then you can hit him 3 more times and then dash away, if your corner, block his attack and then do a serious of light attacks and Then trigger your ultra. Always stick to using one of bar of ultra to maximize damage and to get out of bad situations. The game is bugged but once you get the rythm of how to do it, your going to be kicking butt in no time,

We all know what a pain it is for a enemy to do a max ultra attack, it's unblockable and it hurts. You can force your opponent to use his bars before three bars. If he hits two bars hold block, let him do a full light attack combo, keep holding block and then he will trigger his two bar special. It also works on other circumstances for example if you dodge while he's doing a full light attack and holding block it also works.

Everyday I would do atleast one of the silver nectar things atleast once since it's guaranteed and your going to need a lot of it.

If you got any questions feel free to ask.

4. Winzzz

Winzzz Member

Jul 8, 2014
    so you'd get the nectar everyday at first attempt ? how bout the special nectar (mosnter,god,hero etc) ?

5. soliuz

soliuz Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Special nectar you have to get 100% to get it unfortunately, while the normal silver one automatically gives you one for completing it once everyday atleast.

6. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Not at all, it's been a "bend over and take it" experience from the get-go. I may try to finish the 2nd act at 100% just to get the 4*.....Gameloft is being extra d-bagish with this game though.....the drop rates for anything good are astronomically low.....like .00000000001% chance at a 3* and prob one in a trillion for a 4*

7. doublezz

doublezz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    The best way to get a decent fighter is to pay $30 to purchase start up package to get a three star Hades cos paying $30 for the pull 99% you will get 2 star crap. This star up package also give some gems and thunder which is useful.

8. soliuz

soliuz Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    You can 100% the first act and get a three star character with ease. Playing a few times on pvp a day will also land you it fairly easily.

9. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    I have three 3* fighters. My point is the juice ain't worth the squeeze. People play for a week straight to have Gameloft $#!+ on them. I'm tired of F2P antics....tired of Gameloft....that's all ;) Writing this one off. Left a pretty poignant review on the store and I've officially stopped playing this. Their ploy to get people to pay in order to try to get anything decent has backfired. I can't support $#!+ like this. It goes against everything I stand for in mobile gaming.

10. Hend

Hend Member

Jan 4, 2016
    How to get special nectar?

11. pals94

pals94 Member

Jul 13, 2012
    I don't see why people are complaining so much. Like all F2P games, if you put in a little effort and play around the energy-recharge times, and get just a little lucky, you can easily keep up and enjoy the game. I've spent just $3 on the game (Monthly card) and I've completed till Act 2 completely and won a whole lot of PvP.

This is my roster atm as a mostly F2P player. I started playing on 28th December :

http://i.imgur.com/r1bTtlU.png

12. josumart

josumart Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Hey,

I am enjoying the game despite the F2P staff, how ever, did you get the bonuses of the last event? I have received the messages, but without bonuses. I did about 25k points.

Thanks

13. pals94

pals94 Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Click on the 'Claim' button in the messages.

14. doublezz

Sep 21, 2009
    "...and get just a little lucky"

15. Hend

Hend Member

Jan 4, 2016
    umm excuse me, how exactly to get this special nectar?

16. RSA586

RSA586 Active Member

Oct 2, 2013
    I call BS on the amount spent/"just a little lucky" if you have 4 3-star characters and a 4 star. I've been playing roughly the same amount of time and have given quite a few pulls from the various options and only have 2 3-star characters and a ton of repeat 2-stars. The RNG in this game is ridiculously brutal and unrewarding.

I still enjoy it and play around the F2P mechanics as much as I can but I can definitely see myself burning out soon. The difficulty curve gets ridiculous in act 2.

17. doublezz

Sep 21, 2009
    #157 doublezz, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2016

I also agree that is a BS and I am wondering if he is from the developer side or has spent huge amount of money other than just $3.

The points are:

He has numbers of 3 star fighter and a 4 star fighter, the way to get 4 star fighter from the prize is almost zero, the best chance is to clear act 3 with 100%. However, as he is still under level 30, that means he can only put 4 fighters in the team, the maximum total power level is 2000 something. The thing is, even in act 2 the recommend power level is already over 6800, it is very challenging to even complete ACT2, how possibly for him to complete ACT3 with 100% to get 4 star fighter? And even that is the case, that means he finished ACT3 as 100% without that 4 star fighter, it is just impossible.

And the enemies in late ACT2 are flooded with 4 stars with secret power activated, fighting level are over 1200, but in his screenshot his top fighter is just a bit over 1000, no, he won't be survived.

Moreover, he has over 100,000 coins, is that a BS or something? Rank up a even 3 star fighter will consume 60,000 coins to get around 700 power level, and in his screenshot he has numbers of fighters over 700, and he is just at level 27, there is no way he could still have 100,000 coins left.

The last but not least, he has 124 spheres waiting to be open. What it means? It means he don't bother those spheres. Why? Because no need to. But I have to cosume every single sphere to level my fighters up, gather coins and barely survived ACT 2, what could be the most possible conclusion from his screenshot? You probably know already.

I am attaching the screenshots of late ACT 2 here, Just to give you a feel what kind of enemies are there.

From the screenshot you will see the recommended power is 6,853, and the map is flooded with 4 star enemies (That is not the last scene of ACT 2 yet) and a freaky Nero with 14,000 health. He finished my fully ranked and upgraded Spartacus (Power level 1451) in a flash and eliminated my entire team (my second top fighter is Hippolyta at power level 1071).

I won't call myself as a top player but my winning streak is 9 and levelled to 35 so I know it is not too bad.

Attached Files:

18. Special Nectar

Jan 7, 2016
    Game bug?!

Anyone here had a 4 stars?!
    To rank then need a fuc**** Special Nectar and the game didnt give anywere...
    I get lucky in last weekend and got a spartan 4 stars, but a cant find this nectar

Attached Files:

19. Special Nectar

Jan 7, 2016
    Funny thing

The description says that is on pvp 3 vs 3. The last pvp i finish in 14ยบ and didnt find.
    A curios thing and funny in the same time, i played with "other players " that had fighters over 3200 points... But how can be if they cant rank up then?!?!
    I played the nectar event 100% in all dificulties and nothing

Attached Files:

20. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Wow, that's really crappy. That's just one more reason I refuse to play this game until it updates. Those greedy bastards have rigged this game all to hell.