Universal Gods Of Rome (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anyfox, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Special Nectar

Jan 7, 2016
    Finish the game... I really think that gameloft is take to long to make changes.
    The game is not challenging, the amount of panaceas is huge, dont need to worry in any chapter, just use them and the game will give more and more...

Attached Files:

2. Hend

Hend Member

Jan 4, 2016
    So what rank your 4 stars characters are?
    Can you rank it up above rank 2?

3. Special Nectar

Jan 7, 2016
    No, the rank is 2/5, maximum points of1720.
    As i told, gameloft is take to long to make changes.
    The game is easy beatable with 4 3* characters.
    They have room to put more chapters, but only if they put the special nectar event to occur, because the enemy will be impossible to defeat.
    The pvp event, for me, its not fun, so i will stop to play until next chapter or special nectar event.

4. Special Nectar

Jan 7, 2016
    Thanks!
    Finally the special nectar event!
    But, i still have something to complain... Reach the last milestone is impossible, even with a 11x...and gameloft put 5x?!
    No way.

5. Hend

Hend Member

Jan 4, 2016
    they really are crazy
    how can they just give 50 people to get special nectar
    ugh, im so unlucky

6. tbiaslorin

tbiaslorin New Member

Jan 25, 2016
    20 hours for heroes to recover?

I just got the game last week or so...is there a rulebook somewhere?

It used to take 2 hours for my heroes to recover from a PVP event fight. As of today, now its taking 20 hours! Is it supposed to be that way? If so, that's ridiculous.

7. Alejandro_Gameloft

Alejandro_Gameloft Active Member

Sep 8, 2014
    That's odd. It's definitely still 2 hours (I'm playing PVP right now, in fact). If the timer still persists after restarting the game, I'd suggest to contact Customer Care :)

8. Scihzo

Scihzo New Member

Mar 5, 2016
    So... I got 2 4* characters and 4 3* ones... And I haven't spent a single dollar on the game. And I got to the last chapter of 2nd act. And I stopped there so far cos I want to lvl up my heroes a bit, to make my life easier. So it's definitely not needed to pay to play. It would only make your play easier. Only problem I have in the game is collecting enough gold for lvling up :/ (any advice there, how to earn more money?)

9. t3chnoboy

t3chnoboy Active Member

Aug 7, 2014
    Are the servers down or something? Since yesterday it's only loading in the main menu

10. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Is it man only?

11. t3chnoboy

t3chnoboy Active Member

Aug 7, 2014
    No it's everywhere and i have 2 devices

12. iguanasuit

iguanasuit New Member

Apr 7, 2016
    I really don't get why people are wasting money on this game. I've beat the story mode, all 3 acts 100% using a group of three star fighters. Most of those fighters I didn't even have completely leveled up. It also only took me a couple months. The problem I do have with the game is how impossible it is to rank up 4 star fighters. You need special nectar which you can only get in pvp event where you have to place in the top 50 players. Well...sorry...but that's impossible. Anyone know a better way?

13. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Love this game again