Universal Goblin Sword (by Eleftherios Christodoulatos)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Sep 10, 2014.

1. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Chest Location, Level 8

In level 8 of Sacred Ruins, you can see one of the chests between two pillars. Would someone please tell me where the other chest is located?

Thanks

2. Weetos

Weetos Member

Aug 26, 2015
    At one point, you'll see a statue located at the end of the path - destroy it by sending its laser back using your weapon, once destroyed you will be able to find a hidden room past this point

3. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    #683 JHK, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    Thanks, I found it.

4. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Sacred Ruins Time Trial

Has anyone completed the time trial for level 2 of Sacred Ruins within 36 sec.? I'm wandering if it has to be run as a Goblin through the small passage at the beginning, or can it be done with the normal character? It seems really hard to get the Goblin started through the passage. Keeping pressure against the wall as you jump doesn't help.

Thanks

5. bhoylhogro

bhoylhogro Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Try doing a lighter goblin double jump that immediately levels with the hole against the wall. Doing a full height double jump somehow prevents you from entering the hole.

6. Swiss Guy

Swiss Guy Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    I am still on it, so cool to have new content for this great game!

Also, GC achievement as a backup save is a very ingenious idea , works perfectly for me.

Now we need an arena/multiplayer mode :)

I think this game could be of very funny copycat of nintendo Smash Bros due to the perfect control feeling (it has the precision of the best arcade game, a not so common quality today in touch gaming) and the profusion of gear.

Would a wand/basilik build took over an axe/boots one ? Hammer/bracer against sword/shuriken ? :cool:

7. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Thanks, That was what I needed. Completed the Time Trial and finished Goblin Sword!

8. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    New Game

The developers posted on their Facebook page that they are working on a new game that is not a sequel to Goblin Sword. I'm really looking forward to it!

9. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    2. Goblin Sword is a gem.

10. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Strange Encounter on level 8

In one of the passes through level 8, the 2nd statue head you come to, stopped shooting the laser beam. When I first went past it, it was shooting, but after I went left to get the orb, and returned back, it was not shooting. All of the other statue heads were still shooting. I don't know if I did something to stop it from shooting, but I was not attacking it. I only encountered this one time in multiple passes through the level. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

11. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    #691 JHK, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Blacksmith

What is the deal in Sacred Ruins regarding the message about the blacksmith in Shadow Temple? I went to see the blacksmith, but got the message he was out of stock and had sold the last item. How do you get this to work?

UPDATE: Someone on iTunes in the Game App review section has reported that they got a Falcon Blade from the blacksmith, but it crashes their iPhone when they use it.

Thanks

12. bhoylhogro

bhoylhogro Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Talk to the blacksmith
    when you have the rusty sword equipped. He'll forge it for 3000 coins.

I have experienced crashing when I was using it but it wasn't all the time. It usually happened when there were a lot of enemies on-screen.

13. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Thanks for the information.

14. Takeo_Masaki

Takeo_Masaki Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Student
    England
    I have a suggestion: Bring this game to steam.... I have pretty much moved from mobile to PC and I would like to take some of my best games with me but it ain't possible lol. Please bring this game to steam and I'll play it all the time, thanks

15. Aerion

Aerion Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Where is the 1st chest on L5 sacred ruins please?

I can't enter the blocked passage at the beginning of the level...

16. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Pay the guy 5000 and the door will open.

17. Aerion

Aerion Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    #697 Aerion, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
    edit: sorry my mistake. I have troubles with L4, not L5.

18. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    At the beginning, go down and use the Wave Sword to put out the flame in the four torches, then the passage way will open to the right of the last torch

19. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
  20. Aerion

Aerion Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Thank you! The candles!