Universal Gladiator Heroes (By Genera Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 4, 2017.

1. Bohampscious

Bohampscious Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    So how the heck am I supposed to get to HQ 8? I can only hold up to 9000 stone in my stone storage/quarry and the hq upgrade requires 10,000.

My quarry and stone storage can't be upgraded until my HQ is level 8 so it's impossible without spending gems. #

2. Necrofessor

Necrofessor New Member

May 19, 2017
    Loving the game im lvl 18 hq 9 loving the gameplay and the freebies are flowing only things i see are gladiator healing cost is crazy at rank 2 lvl 5 The chest collection is great but need a way to select what to claim and what to hold World chat we need to be able to talk to each other this is a biggie. Cant wait to see where this game goes i will definitely be playing for a long time

3. hlpol12

hlpol12 Member

Hello all! As tends to happen with new titles, the game was released with a series of small bugs, nearly all of which were fixed with the latest update. Below is a rundown, and you can also check the update history on the game's wiki page, http://gladiator-heroes.wikia.com

-Fixed bug that was causing a block during the loading window after a combat was finished.
    -Fixed a bug where the “Rate this App” window didn’t close after tapping the ‘No' button.
    -Minor text issues fixed.
    -Fixed an error that granted too many keys during the chest reward screen after a battle.
    -Fixed rare cases where the app crashed when matchmaking against a player with corrupted data.
    -Fixed a crash after leveling up an item in the Forge and exiting by tapping outside of the window.
    -Fixed a crash when returning from background in the middle of the initialization.
    -Fixed errors related with opening the shop during a tutorial.
    -When entering combat, gladiators are now sorted by power.
    -Now items are shown in the correct order in the equipment window.
    -Fixed unreadable text when using bold in some languages.

4. Lonegunman

Lonegunman Active Member

Dec 19, 2015
    Some skills dont work as intended I think, like taunt only works on the very close enemies.

This game is very nice so far, im level 21.

5. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    This game is fun so far but it eats my battery like no other game in the history of iOS gaming has.... no joke.

I'll go from 100% to 38% in 20-25 mins of gaming. Nothing that good looking either.

6. Chacal

Chacal New Member

Sep 20, 2017
    I am a 28 lvl player with 6 x 5* gladiators on 1500 average power. Stuck on stage 80 because of a final boss with about 3600 power (on normal mode). I have maxed resources on my city lvl and I cant progress anymore due to the lack of gold to
    1. Heal the gladiators
    2. Level up the gladiators

And I cant progress because it's impossible to kill that boss and progress. Also I cant beat the challenges on the map due to its HIGH level (between 5000 and 6000 power)

Impossible to progress at this point without invest REAL money.