Universal Girls' Frontline (by Sunborn Network Technology)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, May 8, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
  2. valariel

valariel Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Aww man, rather play it in English :/

3. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    The English version of Global is currently available in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand App Store and the Google Play Store.

4. IcyChan

IcyChan Member

Mar 27, 2018
    I am a kebab and the game is out on turkey appstore as well. Gotta try now i am kinda excited thanks for the tips btw It will be so useful

5. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #25 nyanpass, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
  6. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #26 nyanpass, May 9, 2018
    I recommend the following 5 units in the beginning. :)
    They are very good at performance!

SMG (Tanker): Scorpion, Sten MK11
    AR (Dealer): G36, FNC
    RF (Dealer): M14

SMG (Tanker): Scorpion, Sten MK11
    [​IMG][​IMG]

AR (Dealer): G36, FNC
    [​IMG][​IMG]

RF (Dealer): M14
    [​IMG]

7. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #27 nyanpass, May 9, 2018
    It is a good idea to link accounts in advance. This game can move accounts between iOS and Android. Let's prepare for an emergency. It is also possible to play an Android emulator(ex. Knox, Momo) with a PC. The developer does not block it. If it is not fraudulent use, there is no reason for the developer to stop it. This game encourages users' second creation and takes care of the user as much as possible. :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. fring

fring Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 26, 2017
    USA
    Sorry, nyanpass, you're clearly super excited about this game, but after giving it a chance last night and a final opportunity to redeem itself this morning, I've deleted it.

To start with, the game's core interface is a giant mess. I have no idea what the purposes of the various resources in the corner are, but they appear to get used semi-randomly during combat and I use them when I perform T-doll contracts. Similarly, the actual battles go quickly and provide minimal feedback as to what types of units/formations are useful, or even what is happening beyond watching little numbers pop up. This is made worse by the option to customize the formation of echelons to get bonuses, but the rules for how to get bonuses is either extremely unclear or simply broken.

I read through your beginner's guide, which helped clear some things up, but there's just nothing about the game that actually makes me want to play it. I hope other people find the game more enjoyable.

9. dragonx91

dragonx91 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2016
    Dorms

Hi can someone please explain about dorms in more detail, i don’t understand its purpose much thanks

10. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Oh, I understand you. If this kind of game like Kan Colle is your first, you may feel it is complicated. I will discuss the pros and cons of this game in the next comment. I hope you find another fun game. :)

11. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #31 nyanpass, May 9, 2018
    The pros and cons of this game. :)

To start or stop the game. :eek:

-Pros

1. convenience
    It is easier to play than games like Kan Colle. (Of course, if this kind of game is your first time, it could be difficult.)

2. High-quality SD character

3. Non IAP users can enjoy the game well. Of course, users who use less money, such as purchasing a monthly gem, can enjoy the game with convenience.

4. Large, high-quality events.
    Every time the event progresses, all the communities of the game are flourishing, and various strategies and research papers are poured in. Every user thinks about how to carry out the event with his own power.

5. Main Story
    There are many users who overvalue the story. This is an important element that increases the life span of IP by supporting user's second creative motivation not only in game aspect but also out of game.

6. Increasingly improved game quality and loyal user base

Since this game started out as a small game, there are still a lot of unfinished parts and a few bugs in it. Developers, however, are expressing their affection for games on the air, and actively uploading new news about games through SNS.

The quality of the game is steadily improving, as evidenced by such affection, and a steady patch is being made, with the improvement of convenience. It also accepts and reflects the user's improvement requests for events and systems.

-Cons

1. Problems with control and manipulation.
    Immediately after the start of the battle, the touch-drag does not work well and the fast control will be hindered. It is also criticized that there are difficulties in character selection due to the overlapping characters in combat.

2. Repeat in Hidden battle area.
    If you are forced to quit during the battle, you will re-enter the battle from the beginning when you reconnect. It is a repetition of tired work.

3. Skin Gacha

It is in fact the only profit model of this game. This is a hotly contested issue both for advocating and criticizing the game.

The advocate said, "Like the OverWatch, this game is free of charge, and the skins are merely dressing items, so it's definitely more positive than other Gacha games where P2W is a natural choice for paying characters."

The critic said, "If you are a user who can play the game steadily, you can feel the desire to present the skin to the character who has the affection to grow it." That is, the character 's skin is so expensive in the collecting game.

4. Too wide a manufacturing table.
    It is a problem that is mainly discussed among core users. Since the new additions appeared after the release, most of them are highly rare, and when the characters that appeared in general manufacturing went over 120 types, the expected value to acquire a specific character became infinitely low. As a temporary measure, the developer has often announced the implementation of a drop rate increase event.

5. Balance problem

6. Repeated level up problems.
    Like most upbringing games, this game also has a repetitive work element in fostering tactical dolls, equipment, fairies, and so on. Especially, this game has a lot of burdens for level up because you have to level up each doll.

7. Difficulty Inflation about time-limited events.
    It is natural for the latter part of the game to raise the difficulty level. Moderate levels of difficulty Inflation raises the challenge and gives a sense of accomplishment. Even though the difficulty barrier is higher than your current level, time will solve if you play the game steadily. However, time-limited event s are not.

8. Actual gun name license issue

9. Illustration censorship

I hope the above pros and cons will help you make your choice in starting and stopping this game. :)

12. IcyChan

IcyChan Member

Mar 27, 2018
    I have also deleted the game. I didnt see anything special while playing it =/ but thanks to OP for informations and guide about the game

13. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Dormitories are rooms that players can customize with buyable furniture, and interact with their T-Dolls.

The player can drag T-Dolls to pick them up and position them around the room, or onto furniture like chairs or beds. Aside from that, if a T-Doll in the dorm has a heart-shaped speech bubble over her head, tapping the bubble will award +1 affection.

Furniture can be obtained only via PROCUREMENT, using
    1. Procurement Tokens/Coins
    2. Exchange using exchange tickets.

Displaying a full set of furniture from a theme activates a special room effect unique to that set, and gives a Comfort Level bonus.

14. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #34 nyanpass, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    Bye, Bye~

[​IMG]

15. dragonx91

dragonx91 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2016
    Dorms

Thanks for the info. I do enjoy the game. No energy system, i can play on my own time and i like the gameplay. I can see farming need to be done a lot but hope not much pressure to get high ranks because i have not seen any rewards announced for it so far. Nice game

16. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #36 nyanpass, May 9, 2018
    Yes, this game does not require competition. Of course, if you sink your collecting greed, this game is good for you to enjoy. Anyway, get help from the friend unit early on. Then, you can play the game a little easier.:)

I like this game. I am also enjoying the second creative content among users for this game. The following picture is the user's creation for this game. When you enjoy the game, understanding what this picture means is another fun. :p

[​IMG]

17. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm really enjoying this! Though I've run dry out of resources after doing a lot of production for dolls. Now I have to completely wait for the resources to fill and that takes a really long time :\

18. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    gave it a chance and sadly i didn’t like it either.
    Too many menus/productions/battle plans for a battle that looks totally bland.
    Sad because it’s f2p done right, and i want to see this system gain ground over the “spend for energy”.

19. politicsasusual

politicsasusual Active Member

Literally the exact reason I haven’t tried it out ramzarules, I could never justify downloading a title of this size to experience incredibly bad and/or repetitive sprite battles. Back to Honkai 3rd Impact for me with regards to this genre - a much more feature rich title IMHO.

20. Gumshoe

Gumshoe Member

Jul 13, 2014