iPad gioco leisure suite larry

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by chiccoiphone, Nov 3, 2008.

1. chiccoiphone

chiccoiphone Member

Nov 3, 2008
    ragazzi intanto rinnovo i complimenti al forum perche vi seguo quotidianamente..ora ho due cose da chiedervi..un gioco di larry( il playboy che ci prova con tutte)...uscirĂ  per iphone? altro gioco...piacerebbe molto un gioco i sci...no snowboard..sci che ti muovi per le piste usando i sensori magari graficamente come adotta la software house freeverse..che ne pensate? grazie

2. alza

alza Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Agreed! ;)

3. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    A skiing game would be good. They tried that snowboarding thing, but it's not really a game.

4. (klondike)

(klondike) Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
    @chiccoiphone
    I have no clue what you said.

5. vandy1997

vandy1997 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2008
    NJ
    He said, "What we need at touchArcade is an automatic translator that translates posts from other languages into your own language!!" I agree that it would be an awesome feature!! :D

It seems like he would like to see Leisure Suit Larry or similar game ported to the iPhone. I really have to catch up on my Italian studies!! :D

6. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

#6 Armbruster, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
    I translated it:

Hey guys! I like this forum, I'll be back lately. But I do want a game with Larry (the playboy that loves everybody) for the iPhone! I would also like to see a skiing game, and a snowboarding game, that has good sensors and adapts with the iPhone well. Any thoughts of that? Thanks.

Edit: Why the hell would he see we're all speaking English and he posted it in Italian. Really? I hate translating stuff; my head hurts.