Universal Ghostbusters Puzzle Fighter (by Beeline Interactive, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #21 Vovin, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Boobbusters? *laughs*

I played it for quite a while but it became horrible difficult, with hours of grinding without real success after the first couple of levels, no matter how hard I tried. So, either I suck at the game or there is some kind of paywall which wants you to spend some money on the game. The match-3 game itself with the various abilities is pretty fun.
    And yeah, the game is all focused on boobs. A bit too much maybe. And all women have the same bra size, it seems. Except Gozer.

2. Danielx

Danielx Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Ok I get the comments especially the negatives.... But admit guys!!! It's freaked GHOSTBUSTERS!!! WHO YOU GONNA CALL!!! 5 stars all the way!

3. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    We could call a better game.

4. Danielx

Danielx Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Really? ....... Really my fellow gamers? I have heard comments and I understand hate on bugs and maybe not enough help on tutorial or not enough juicy storyline..... But really? I just read some comments hateing this game due to to much T&A...... This in my opinion gives it an awesome kick and best part of all!! I mean FF Vll I think sure cloud has a big sword but who doesn't drool for Tifa? Or Tombraider, Laura Croft? Come on guys if anything it definitely makes the game more entertaining and better... And ghostbusters was never meant for a kid show I suggest peeps re-watch the movies #

5. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #25 Vovin, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015

Too bad for ya, mate.
    I've just read a statement from the developer that they admit they got carried away a bit with boobs and patched them to be more clothed and shrinked them boobs to a natural size. No more fapping on this one. ;)
    Btw., why do you think that people have to agree with or even have to support plain bad sexism? I find their behaviour as rather mature. It's quite a difference when you let your hormones post, instead of your brain.

6. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Amazing.

7. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

It's her mom.