Universal Ghost Division (By Gregor Gullwi)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by comingTouch.com, Jun 22, 2015.

1. comingTouch.com

comingTouch.com Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2014

Ghost Division

Gregor Gullwi
    Ghost Division is a puzzle game that puts the player in the shoes of a world renouned hacker to help locate a missing pe…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Ghost Division is a puzzle game that puts the player in the shoes of a world renouned hacker to help locate a missing person. But everything is not what it seems... can the employer really be trusted? You will have limited lives, but also small boosters to help you on your way. Ghost Division contains in app purchases, but they are not required at all to play and finish the game. Remember that you can turn all in app purchases off in the Settings menu on your phone. There are four different puzzles: * Dots - follow the pattern shown on the screen, it's not as easy as it looks! * Keypad - figure out the hidden codes * Scrambler - put a scrambled image back together and watch the timer! * Laser game - figure out how to place the laser beams so that all the targets on the board lights up Good luck - you'll need it! *** NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S or newer. WILL NOT be able to run on earlier generations, despite being able to purchase them on those devices *** Please leave a review if you like the game and want to support us in making more content!
    Information
    Seller:Gregor Gullwi
    Genre:Puzzle, Role Playing
    Release:Jun 22, 2015
    Updated:Nov 27, 2017
    Version:1.1.0
    Size:39.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Seems interesting & based on minigames. Any gameplay video?

3. GregorGullwi

GregorGullwi Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Developer
    Sweden
    #3 GregorGullwi, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    Ghost Division

Ghost Division

Gregor Gullwi
    Ghost Division is a puzzle game that puts the player in the shoes of a world renouned hacker to help locate a missing pe…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Ghost Division is a puzzle game that puts the player in the shoes of a world renouned hacker to help locate a missing person. But everything is not what it seems... can the employer really be trusted? You will have limited lives, but also small boosters to help you on your way. Ghost Division contains in app purchases, but they are not required at all to play and finish the game. Remember that you can turn all in app purchases off in the Settings menu on your phone. There are four different puzzles: * Dots - follow the pattern shown on the screen, it's not as easy as it looks! * Keypad - figure out the hidden codes * Scrambler - put a scrambled image back together and watch the timer! * Laser game - figure out how to place the laser beams so that all the targets on the board lights up Good luck - you'll need it! *** NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S or newer. WILL NOT be able to run on earlier generations, despite being able to purchase them on those devices *** Please leave a review if you like the game and want to support us in making more content!
    Information
    Seller:Gregor Gullwi
    Genre:Puzzle, Role Playing
    Release:Jun 22, 2015
    Updated:Nov 27, 2017
    Version:1.1.0
    Size:39.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Hi all,

We are two guys who have been working on a mature puzzle game as a hobby project for about three years. It has an engaging hacker centric story you can follow if you're interested and we hope you will all enjoy it :)

Any feedback is welcome! Only available on iPhone for now, since we don't really have enough devices to test on :)

Enjoy!

EDIT: For some reason, the automatic appinfo tag didn't work, so here's the Appstore description:

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ghost-division/id912322280?mt=8&at=1010l4xS

Attached Files:

4. GregorGullwi

GregorGullwi Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Developer
    Sweden
    Nothing finished, but we are working on it. It's a few weeks out though I think.

5. Lek Chan

Lek Chan Active Member

Jun 26, 2015
    The interface looks sleek and clean.thumbup

6. GregorGullwi

GregorGullwi Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Developer
    Sweden
    We've detected that the game crashes on phones with a non-english language set and have sent an update to Apple for review. Watch out for 1.0.3 if you are experiences this issue or switch to english.

7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    This looks fascinating. I love games that require you to think.
    Mixed with an adventure? Stunning!

8. GregorGullwi

GregorGullwi Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Developer
    Sweden
    1.0.3 is now live, so keep on enjoying the game!

9. GregorGullwi

GregorGullwi Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Developer
    Sweden
    Ghost Division is free for a week, go to the Appstore now!

10. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    I absolutely loved Uplink, and enjoyed Hacker: Evolution. Even though this is a much simpler game, it does gives a bit of the same vibe and I'm looking forward to giving this a play. I will post imps here once I get a bit of play under my belt and will be sure to leave an AppStore review should my impressions be favorable.

11. GregorGullwi

GregorGullwi Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Developer
    Sweden
    The game was updated yesterday to version 1.1.0.

I’ve received a lot of feedback that the game was too hard, so I’ve tweaked the level difficulties a bit.

Also, you no longer have to restart the game from scratch if you die, there is now an additional option to watch a video ad if you don’t want to pay with an in-app purchase.

Also, squashed a few bugs while I was at it :)