Universal Ghost Blade (by YuShi Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lujunbin, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Lujunbin

Lujunbin Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    Thank you:)

2. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    Oh !:eek: About four to seven hours:)

3. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    4-7 hours for this game and its 5$. will there be updates with new contentv

4. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    It won't let you down:)

5. PoloBaquerizoH

PoloBaquerizoH Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Thanks! For an action game, I believe that's ok, I will buy it right away!

6. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    Yes, of course. But 4-7 hours just complete mission, it have a large collection elements to collect. And you can play over and over again to get enough crystal to buy some amazed clothing and weapon.

7. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    #27 Qwertz555, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    Besides an invisible and good working joystick, a lot of swiping is involved, anywhere and anyside around our hero. Maybe i will get confused and precise controling and dodging will be difficult, i really don't know yet, since i'm only ten minutes in, but be assured, these are absolutely top notch swipe controls!
    They even have a memory effect, and that's pretty cool in my books.

@Devs
    Nobody, i guess, likes dual currencies. I really hope these are only for the impatient players ?!?

(Installed 520 MB)

8. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    Thank you, and it will there be updates with new content

9. PoloBaquerizoH

PoloBaquerizoH Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    #29 PoloBaquerizoH, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    Great to know that and really, thank you, for making a quality game for ios

10. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    Yes!!! IAP is not necessary ! It just for the impatient players.

11. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Gonna need some more positive comments from players on how unecessary the IAPs are for the average paying customer, considering what dual currencies usually indicate...

DBC

12. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    First, it's very nice to see the dev here listening to the players!
    Second, very cool game, and congratulations! But before i buy:
    1) do you plan to make a control type : move with virtual stick and attack with tap/swipe at the same time? Someone previously said that you have to let go of the virtual stick to swipe attack, and i am afraid this breaks the "flow". I prefer virtual stick and tapping, so would there be an update with this control?
    2) how does it play on iphone 4s? does it need better device?

13. themostunclean

themostunclean Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Looks great! I remember seeing gameplay of this at TGS, I wasn't expecting it to launch so soon. Translation isn't an issue for me and graphics look to actually be on the higher end of the iOS spectrum for a 3D game. Character action is by far my favorite genre (Bayonetta, DMC, God of War) so I think I'll absolutely have to give this a try tonight!

Only a slight negative- portrait mode is a bit annoying but I understand that this is a more popular design choice for Asian devs these days. On my ipad it shouldn't be much of an issue but I always feel this makes a game seem cramped on a phone.

14. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Holy crap is the English bad. The description is HISTERICAL. Anyway... Think I'm going to buy cause I don't really care about translations. :)

15. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    The first question , I can't answer you now, I have to communicate with my teammates .

Q2, yes, it can play on 4s. But if your phone has open many app, it may be crash. And it is very easy to fix it, just restart your phone:)

16. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Thanks Lujunbin! i am waiting for your reply to no.1 question, and if the control system can be like this, i am definitely buying!

17. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet

Portrait mode is amazing for games now. Look at dragon quest portrait mode is great at work or school

18. Zaskar

Zaskar Active Member

May 6, 2010
    This looks pretty cool, don't really care about the translation. Honestly for non story driven RPG's then it doesn't really matter.
    I wish more overseas devs would not worry too much about it and just run their menu/item names through google translator and release their game in the US instead of worrying about not having money to hire a translator and then never releasing it here. Can always fix a few problematic words later as people send in feedback.

As far as the IAP goes, what kind of system does it use? Energy, Character/Item unlocks? or does it use that horrid "chance to roll a item you want but more then likely will have wasted $5 on garbage" system?

19. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    I'm playing on iphone and just had a bigger battle in a small room. Moving with the joystick will get you killed, too slow. Swipes, swipes, swipes, up, down, left, right...the only way to survive.
    Maybe some other member can confirm this, but imho, everything works pretty flawless and i'm damn' impressed about the moves you can trigger so early in the game without any upgrades done by me, yet.

No need for those controls and by the time they arrive...

Take it with a grain of salt, since i gave Deathbat 5/5 and my vote for Gotw ;)

20. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I loved Ninja Gaiden DS too much. Hopefully, this scratches that itch.