Universal Ghost Blade (by YuShi Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lujunbin, Oct 21, 2014.

1. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
  2. Zaskar

Zaskar Active Member

May 6, 2010
    #242 Zaskar, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    Can you add an option to restore purchases? One of the more recent updates seems to have made the game forget that I bought one of Whites outfits, the weapon I bought and whites default weapon show up as purchased though (I dont remember buying her default weapon though) but the outfit I bought shows up as "Buy" instead of selectable.

The default character Black is selectable but not selected, and if I resume without changing anything it loads up with my purchased character. I'm assuming if I change it and select Black, then I wont be able to choose my bought character until I re buy it again.

3. Lujunbin

Lujunbin Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    I am sorry to hear that:(, did you had remove the game on your device?

4. Zaskar

Zaskar Active Member

May 6, 2010
    #244 Zaskar, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    nope, just noticed it after upgrading my phone (backed up old to itunes then did a restore). Just to be sure it wasn't the new phone/restore process I loaded up the game on my old phone and it had the same thing going on.

I haven't played since before the more recent patch with the improved translation so I don't know when this happened.

5. Lujunbin

Lujunbin Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    Sorry. In UDK we can't get your purchases information from appstore, so we can't restore purchases. That game's save data is native, if the .sav file is damaged/removed, we can not restore.:(

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I dont remember if you get to buy the character with some sort of currency or if you directly purchase the character through IAP. if it's through IAP, then apple should know you bought it and apple will remind you that you already bought it and will restore that specific purchase for you for free.

7. Zaskar

Zaskar Active Member

May 6, 2010
    #247 Zaskar, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    It is with currency that you can buy or slowly earn in game, like you said if it was directly purchasable then it could be restored.

That's a shame knowing that a bug like that can just wipe out real money purchases like that with no recourse.

8. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Can anyone please confirm if this is 64-bit ready?

9. sarfa

sarfa Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Since it was last updated in Nov 2014, it is probably not 64-bit ready.#

10. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Redownloaded it to make sure. It will not survive. :(

11. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Sigh... My games list on the new phone (getting a new one this november/december) will be significantly less than what i have on the ipad air right now.

12. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Any chance this may be getting a 64bit update? I bought this seeing the sale price before I actually checked to see the last update they did was in 2014. It is so well reviewed and the game has been fortunate to work natively on previous iOS iterations after its release... really liking the gameplay and hopeful the dev may choose to save this great NDS Ninja Gaiden-like!

13. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Loved this game. Wish it would get a 64-but update.

14. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I'm still on iOS 10. Really tempted to rent it a short time for a buck. Hmm.

15. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Hoping for future quality of life updates too. Gonna grab this since I've still got a mini 2 running iOS 10. Seeing that Ghost Blade hasn't been updated in a long time I'm hesitant, but for a dollar, why not.