Universal Ghost Blade (by YuShi Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lujunbin, Oct 21, 2014.

1. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    New game?

2. Lujunbin

Lujunbin Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    new skin, new weapon

3. Kidrobox

Kidrobox New Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Hell fire dungeon

Hey folks .. I am stuck on unstudy the lamp trap.... Any ideas? Thank you

4. NinjaRayMan

NinjaRayMan New Member

Nov 16, 2014
    5 stars indeed!

Best game on ios! Ninja gaiden is my favorite game series and this is a wonderful homage to Ninja gaiden black and dragon sword. happy to hear there are updates coming...I'd love a ninja costume/katana. just beat the game today, looking forward to playing again and trying out White.
    Congrats on the great reviews and thanks for communicating with your customers. has yushi made any other games?

5. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    Use fire magic and drag fire ball to the middle stone lamp, and here we go:)

6. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    No, Ghost Blade is our frist game.:)

7. MrMambo

MrMambo Member

Jan 15, 2009
    I know so far eveybody's loving the touch controls but out of curiosity: are there any plans to add mfi controller support in the future?

8. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    Sorry, We don't have the plan to support mfi controller.

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    The new update is out! Fixed translations! Woot!

10. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    Yes, 1.2 version is out!

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    It seems like the boss descriptions on the scrolls weren't changed for translation? They seem the same as before?

Anyhow, great work! It's even better now!

12. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    Just started a new game and played through the first boss. The translation is much better now. There are still a few errors, but it's completely understandable now.

Regarding difficulty, it seemed a little easier now, at least the first boss. Not 100% sure since I've also gotten better at playing since the last time I fought the first boss. Is that part of what you adjusted?

13. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    Exactly! We have change some battle logic and adjust difficult. (especially boss in the early stage):)

14. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I just took a quick look and you're right...there are a few bits and pieces that seem to have been unchanged. It's only natural the guys may have missed a few since they've literally been changing every bloody thing in the game. The Excel document we were working on was MASSIVE.

15. Lujunbin

Oct 21, 2014
    China
    Umm...seems like our mistake, we'd fix tha very soon.:)

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Great job to you as well! You did some excellent work and know that you're going to make a lot of gamers very happy even if they don't realize it :cool:

17. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Thanks buddy. :)

18. NinjaRayMan

NinjaRayMan New Member

Nov 16, 2014
    Great job on the update guys! Translation work is spot on and the new UI looks sharp. When I saw the "adjust difficult", I was hoping a new difficulty option was added. I'd love a harder mode like a new game plus that would let you start your 2nd playthroughh with all of your moves or have an option to skip/turn off the tutorial.

19. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    Hah, that's what I thought too, that difficulty was configurable now. So far I'm fine with the difficulty. I actually like the first boss being a little easier, as it seemed to take a tediously long time to wear him down before. I haven't played past the first stage since the update, so I don't know how the rest of the game has changed.

One thing I do wish is that we could replay different stages without having to start a new game. Also it would be nice to be able to disable the tutorial instructions on the first stage for experienced players playing through the game again. Overall though, this game is definitely fun enough for me to enjoy playing through it lots of times, which is rare for me.

20. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    Also just want to add, thanks metalcasket for helping with the translation. You're a good guy.