iPad Get Paper Football Free!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dannys95, Jan 1, 2009.

1. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Get the free lite version. I had it and an update showed up named: Paper Football by Jirbo. I went in and said; GET THE GAME FREE! The update contains the full version free. Enjoy. Am I the only one?

2. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Why did they do it this way? They're going to charge for the update after today?

I'm happy I got the $5 game for free, but this is the weirdest thing I've ever come across on the app store. :confused:

3. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Jirbo has a habit of this. They have a free version- no ads, and all the levels, and a paid version, same app. Kind of strange IMO.

4. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    jirbo has been a weird company from the start. Especially when they learned that if they put a space in front of their name they would be the #1 game on the list when the app store opened...

5. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Well, the game does suck, bigtime. I'd rather play in real life...

6. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Yeah, I agree. Nothing like missing and accidentally smacking someone in the face in the middle of class... and then getting busted. ;) Good times.

Plus, I don't think the full game is worth the $5, especially when a piece of paper that it takes to make a real one costs like 2 cents.

Just my thoughts :)

7. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    ^ And that's not even how you play the game. WTF is that $h!t about pushing the "football" to the edge of the table? Crap app is crap app...