Get paid to promote Khel App!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by KhelApp, Sep 9, 2015.

1. KhelApp

KhelApp Member

Apr 15, 2015
    We are back folks! Thank you for your valuable suggestions. We got rid of the email, password and verification code requirements to simplify the sign-in process.

If you have downloaded the app previously please delete and upgrade to the latest version. We have preserved your old accounts and can map them to your new account if you want to. Simply send an email to [email protected].

We are running a paid promotion campaign and sign up is free. All details are present here.

http://khelapp.com/Promotion/Details/4152637

2. FightasticMG

FightasticMG Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2015
    Hi, how do I sign up using my android phone? I clicked the link because I used my tablet to sign up for my android, but it says it's invalid. You might be missing a large portion of the market that uses tablets/ipod/etc but has android phone to validate, but can't validate.

3. KhelApp

KhelApp Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Apologies for not clarifying earlier. We currently only support iPhones running iOS 8.0 or greater.

We are just getting started and do not have an Android version yet. Based on how the iOS version does we plan to work on the Android version of the App.

Thanks,
    The Khel Team

4. KhelApp

KhelApp Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Here is how to sign up using Android phone + iPod/iPad

1) Log out of the app by going to Profile Tab and tapping Log Out button.
    2) Type a phone number that can receive text messages and tap Send Login Link button.
    3) You will receive a text message on the phone.
    4) Forward the text message to iPod/iPad. Or simply type the url in Safari on iPod/iPad and hit Go.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once you have created an account on the App, you can signup for the promotion using the same phone number.

[​IMG]