Get Me Outta Here - RossmanBros WIP

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RossmanBrothersGames, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks! I'll try and make sure I get everyone but make sure and check back in this thread to see when it's available.

For sure! We appreciate the help.

2. Well I promised we would have something to show for ScreenShotSaturday. Here is a look at something my brother was working on the other night, a new explode animation for the aliens. Sure beats the place holder animation I had put in there :eek:

[​IMG]

As some have asked about the Beta Version is coming (just taking a little longer than expected) and will definitely be available to all you who have been asking about. There will also be some room for others who hadn't yet heard about the game. We will probably also want to do a 2nd beta both with people who did the first along with fresh eyes for the second one as I'm sure we will be making some changes after we get all your wonderful feedback!

3. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Can't wait!

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    My body is ready

5. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    That explosion looks sickkkkkkk =D

6. Me too!

:D crazy how the little things make a difference. Thanks for the comments guys.

7. Hey everyone! I've been working in on adding some voices for the main character and the aliens. I still need to play with the volumes a bit but want show what we are working on. I posted a video on twitter for screenshot saturday. I don't think you can embed to a twitter video on these forums, but here is a link if you wanna check it out: https://twitter.com/rossman_eric/status/782282295495368704
    I like how it adds to the feel of the game, but also interested in what others think.

8. Hey guys! We still have tons of work to do to make this game what we want it to be. But we are getting closer to finishing an unpolished but completely playable main version of the game. My brother just sent me a screen grab of the work he is doing for some enemy artwork we are needed to get finished. I think it's pretty cool :D

[​IMG]

9. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    Looks sinister

10. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    I love that dude !

11. Thanks guys! Just got a few more frames of this guy from my brother and I'm really liking it, hopefully can show him in game at some point soon.

12. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Looks really good guys Can't wait to try it out

13. Thanks! I know I haven't posted in a little bit, but more news to come soon!

14. Developer Update:

Here is a quick look at what we have been working on:
    [​IMG]

Probably will be the last boss we show sneak peaks to keep some surprises :D. But will definitely have other things we are working on to show.

We did a little more testing with a small team, to get ready for a larger test group, and getting great feedback! Once the game is a bit more complete for testing we will be needed a lot more help for sure! Looking forward to that!

Other News: We recently found out that Get Me Outta Here alongside Jump Jack will be showing at an Indie Game Con at the Comic Con in our city. 10,000 people went to it last year, so we are excited to get to show the games off to a bunch of people.

15. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
  16. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    I keep getting a error when I try and message you back for some reason =[

17. Weird! Just sent you my email address.

18. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
  19. #119 RossmanBrothersGames, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    Not yet. The game is still really incomplete. But we have done some smaller Pre-OpenBeta testing to try and get the difficulty just right before we do an open-beta with a more complete game to really gauge things on a larger scale. The problem with testing for difficulty, as opposed to just bugs and stuff, is that you can only get someones first impression of the game once. Testers naturally get better at the games they play, so tweaks that you make to the difficulty, especially early on in the game is harder to judge with tester who have been playing a while.

So I had a few friends testing, and as I have made changes to the difficulty it makes sense to bring in a couple fresh eyes to give a first impression on the difficulty. Then hopefully by the time the open beta is ready, the first things our testers will be experiencing is a close to finished difficulty level, and we can get feedback on that as well as amongst many other things that will be in the completed version.

The smaller tests aren't as fun as its not a complete game yet, but I will probably have a couple more sporadic ones before we have a full Beta ready! So if it sounds like something you would be into send me PM. Really working hard to get the majority of the game complete though, so we can get a proper Beta out! Hopefully I can get some things together to post this weekend. Have a good one!

20. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    Sent you a PM (has a few typos/grammar errors, sorry about that).