Get Me Outta Here - RossmanBros WIP

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RossmanBrothersGames, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supafly129

supafly129 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    awesome sauce :cool: keep up the great work, the animations and theme are exceptional!

2. zinkdogg

zinkdogg Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Game looks awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

3. :D
    Thanks! Can't want to get it out there :)

4. Hey everyone, got a quick update for you all!

We really appreciated Jared's Article from a couple weeks ago. It gave us an extra bit of motivation, much like we get from the nice comments the community leaves here! Love the feedback, keep it coming. We are hoping to get an open Beta into people's hands in the hopefully not too far away future. In the mean time I thought now would be a good time to share a little more about the game.

I think it would be best to describe Get Me Outta Here as somewhere in-between a full fledged story mode level based action platformer, and an arena based high score game. The game will take place in one large arena, throwing all kinds of enemies at you, and there will be two goals in mind. One will be to get through it all, see the story unfold and get to the end of it, the other will be to build up as high of a score as possible while you do it. So I think that high score chasers will love it just as much as players looking for a fun story to play through, we are definitely shooting to go strong on both. The story will have some cutscenes, fun dialogue, and attention given to the main character.

With the story of the game comes what we hope are some epic boss battles. I thought I would share a little something of what we are working on for the first boss in the game. The aliens may or may not have abducted one of your cows and weaponized it against you.
    [​IMG]

Anyway, thanks for being such a great community! Looking forward to the day you guys get to play this!

-Eric

5. supafly129

Feb 2, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    hahah no way! the way the udders start smoking is hilarious, gotta love the creativity there. now if only your gun could transform him into a burger

6. It is a shame to have to destroy your own cow, but I guess at some point it was inevitable...

7. quantumsheep

quantumsheep Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    The Head Cheese, Top Dog, Numero Uno Honcho, Quant
    London
    I've been watching this while hiding in the shadows (that slurping sound you hear isn't me drinking tea, honest...) and I have to say it's looking fab!

Very much looking forward to this!

QS =D

8. Thanks Sheepy. You can creepily watch as much as you like, I encourage it!

9. Happy #ScreenShotSaturday! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Thought I would show our weekend screenshot of our first boss that is just about complete. A little polishing to do, but glad with how it is turning out!
    [​IMG]
    Don't mind showing a lot of Bessie, as she is the first boss you encounter, we will have plenty of fun surprises in the game that we'll keep a secret so that you can enjoy them when you play!

We are making some great progress, I'm really hoping to open up a beta here in the forums when fall rolls around!

10. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Looks like a lot of fun

11. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Beta'r count on me for it ^^

12. supafly129

Feb 2, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    Just keeps getting better and better. Digging the name "Bessie" too :cool:

13. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Give me give meeeee

14. Thanks! Fun to see another familiar name posting in the thread.

Haha!For sure! There will be some sort of limit on the people we need for the beta, but those who have shown an interest in the thread will definitely be invited in.

Thanks supafly!

:D

15. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    That boss is for the lactose intolerance people ��

16. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    This game is every bit as good as it looks

17. haha! might need to make it more obvious those are bullets flying out and not milk...

Thanks JPGOLD! Glad that our small group enjoyed the alpha version. Excited to see people's feedback when we get the beta ready!

18. SnowballTheLamp

SnowballTheLamp Well-Known Member

May 14, 2016
    This game looks awesome!!

19. Thanks!

20. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Sign me up for beta plz !