Universal Get Me Outta Here (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Jayg2015, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Just left my App Store review. So glad this is getting such a warm response!

This is definitely one of those games you'll like more and more as you practice. Trying to catch up to MC on the main leaderboard. I'm rocking the endless aliens lb but I'm sure it's because people are focusing on the main game. Love all the different modes and having separate leaderboards for them!

I noticed that when the bosses come out I often take damage because I'm out of my rhythm when the camera turns back. Seems like the character movement is screwed up for a split second after the boss entrance scenes.

I was probably as happy to see the GOTW and 4.5 star review as you guys were. So invested! :)

2. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Last suggestion... If you can't get the loading times down, include some mini game while it's loading... Could be as simple as tapping on the screen causes explosions or maybe even some flappy bird type thing... That loading delay just kinda takes away from the game a bit, sorry for being so nitpicky!

3. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Jeez it doesn't take long lol

4. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    I love that TouchArcade is giving this game a lot of attention. I hope it leads to some good content updates! I would mostly like to see different color themes for the arena. The purple and black looks cool but it would be nice to mix it up a bit.

5. Thanks Mike! We are super happy with the response! :)

Thanks! That's actually an idea that we had! I think it would be really cool. Hopefully we can get to it quick.

6. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #Congratulations#

7. blue rocket

Nov 27, 2013
    Even though there is some room for improvement, the game is really great! Went ahead and purchased the indie supporter IAP, love those NES light guns!

8. alperiskender

alperiskender Well-Known Member

May 17, 2014
    I'm still playing it, I wish you lots of success with it!

send by a fan of your live action trailer:D

9. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    What's up with people complaining about the loading screen? It's not long at all, and I hardly ever see it! How often are these people dying? Btw, I just unlocked the grenade launcher skin that turn it into a human weapon. The bullets still sound like alien lasers. Could this be changed to brakka brakka sounding bullets like the human gun version of fathers gun?

10. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Something weird just happened. I was using the charge shot and I died. When I went back to the weapon select menu, the guy was holding gun that looks just like the one in the live action trailer in place of the pulsion hand! I started the game and it went back to the hand. Was that skin cut from the game? I wish I screenshotted it. I'll try to recreate the glitch.

11. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Playing a few games a day trying to climb the leaderboard.
    Ranked #6 at the moment.
    This game is extremely fun and should be played by every single touch arcade member.

How many people in the forums are ranked in the top 10?

Attached Files:

12. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    I'm number 2. Damn you esty.....

13. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Yes, and the black of that button is not that noticeable.
    Dont wanna sound rude or exigent. I'm loving your game right now and I'm currently on the 13 place on the leaderboards! :)

14. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    #94 noteatino, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    Ranked #13 on the leaderboards. Your scores are insane!
    Edited: Nevermind I'm on that place only with the chargeshot. Could anyone tell me how that works that I got a score for a weapon but a different one for the main story? Thanks in advance!

15. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    The main story is fathers gun. The other guns have different leaderboards.

16. blue rocket

Nov 27, 2013
    #7 on the leaderboards right now!

17. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Lol... number 1 =p

18. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Each gun has its own leaderboard so if your using "space shotgun" only players that used space shotguns score will show for that leaderboard.
    My fathers gun is the gun you start with and is the main leaderboard we are all going by for high score.

19. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Damn your score is insane... something for me to shoot for though and keeps me playing.

20. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    I just realized all the grenade launcher skins sound the same. That's a bit disappointing. I thought it would vary like the other guns. Maybe they forgot? I would figure the military ones would sound like machine guns when your firing the bullets, and the soda ones bullets would sound like the super soaker guns. It seems like I'm nitpicking but the different sound effects of the skins really add to the fun for me lol.