GEOSPIN by Lazrhog Games (beta testers apply here)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lazrhog, Nov 27, 2010.

1. lazrhog

lazrhog Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    Hi,

This is a preview of the new game GEOSPIN for the iPhone and iPod Touch by Lazrhog Games. The game will hopefully be out in time for xmas 2010. It fully supports the retina display of the new IOS devices, and has high openfeint integration for scores and challenging friends.

screen5_sd.png screen1_sd.png screen4_sd.png
    screen2_sd.png screen6_sd.png screen3_sd.png

The following video shows some of the gameplay, starting off slowly to show how you drag pieces from the border onto matching pieces on the geometric solid, and then shows how it is played normally (frantically trying to better your times)

If you are still reading, then maybe you would like to help beta test GeoSpin over the next week or so. If you would, then send me a PM with why you think you would make a good tester (along with what device and IOS version you have), and if you get an invite to the testing group, then you are in :)

Some of you may already have received an invite, so if you have, then you need not apply again.

I will be posting details of how the beta test will operate in the private testing group on 28/11/2010. Thanks for your interest.

(about Lazrhog Games. Originally just a 1 man dev team, developing for the Jailbreak community before the Appstore even existed, now a 2 developer+ team, having produced the original games MiZoo/MiZoo HD, iPlutoid and now GeoSpin)

2. lazrhog

lazrhog Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    Everyone who has PM'd me is in the beta test so far, so anyone else who wants to join in, now is a good time to apply before I collect all the UDID's

3. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Since there doesen't seem to be alot of (or infact any comments) here and I am a beta tester...

This is all I can say about the game:

this Is ADDICTING!

The gameplay video in the first post just isn't showing the game in its full glory (for example the in my oppinion great/fitting music isn't there, and you actually have to play much faster!)