Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. 1blitzer1

1blitzer1 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Student
    The TARDIS
  2. XxkronosxX

XxkronosxX Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Student
    Springfield
    K. I'll rethink my life

3. 1blitzer1

1blitzer1 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Student
    The TARDIS
    Well that seems excessive.

4. Gd_ToxicNova

Gd_ToxicNova Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2017
    what
    Clutterfunk
    I get that making the Discord server wasn't a good thing, but you're going overboard by reporting him to the mods.
    I mean c'mon, dude.
    This forum has been falling apart after 2.1.
    We feel ignored here since Rob left.
    And we have mods like Red1 and Echo that could give less of a shit about us.

5. XxkronosxX

Dec 2, 2016
    Student
    Springfield
    Um well blitzer ☂️

6. Iterro

Iterro Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    #103906 Iterro, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    How isn't it? It's hardly Geometry Dash related, and it's constantly being posted here, which can technically be classified as spam. If somebody posted a YouTube link to a level or a level ID and kept posting it, would you be fine with that going unpunished? If Kronos is only going to advertise, I see no reason for him to be on here.

We were just starting to pick up the pieces right after 2.1 came out. That was after we got out of the argument stage. This is just exploiting a low, and essentially destroying this thread. Sure, Rob ignores us. He ignores a lot of people. The ratio of him on Twitch to here is let's say 10:1. For every 10 times he's on Twitch, he's on here once. It's always been that way, he's just been very busy recently, even with 2.1 being out.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the mods either for other reasons (no offense, I know you guys are just doing your job :eek:). I would have already reported Kronos if I liked the mods more.

If you can't see it already, I will explain (for everyone as well). Kronos is power hungry. The reason the discord is important to them is because they basically rule over it. Here they're powerless. Sure, a Discord server is fine, and I really could care less about it. I understand having a Discord server to mess around in, but if anything, it should be in your signature, not your response to someone complaining about this forum being inactive. After all, Kronos played a big part in that. So if you're still interested in going to a server that is way more spam heavy and is partially run by the people who are working to tear down what we've worked to build up here, by all means, be my guest.

Derpy and Sup3p, I'm not angry at you for making the Discord, but there needs to be some form of regulation.

7. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    He wants to report the constant spam about the discord.

8. CatOverload_GD

CatOverload_GD Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2016
    ok

im not joining the discord btw so if this dies y'know you can say goodbye to me

9. GabbeSebbe01

GabbeSebbe01 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Sweden
    Goodbye?

10. XxkronosxX

Dec 2, 2016
    Student
    Springfield
    WAIT. So you are saying that I am the reason why this thread is dying? And I'm not power hungry tbh. I just wanted everyone to join because it is a better way of communication.(don't report me for that). However, I actually don't want this to die because in the case that robtop decides to go on here, and nobody is on then he won't go on again (assuming everyone is on the discord or the Skype). This is one of the largest threads on touch arcade and it is here to last.

11. GMDbluetoad

GMDbluetoad Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Kronos is love Kronos is life tho ;3;/

12. Rennis

Rennis Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Italy
    Lol, I don't think I stopped posting here or anything since I joined the Discord server.
    Kronos should stop advertising it so much, but people should stop complaining and just post on-topic stuff

13. XxkronosxX

Dec 2, 2016
    Student
    Springfield
    exactly <3

14. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    lol robtop broke his own game (look at how the comment overflows if you don't understand)

Attached Files:

15. DoubleX

DoubleX Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Professional Skrublord
    In your base, killing your d00dz
    Great, now my favourite level in the game is getting verified by my least favourite popular player :/

16. llamadog

llamadog Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2016
    Why do you hate sunix

17. Pinecone33

Pinecone33 Member

Jan 23, 2017
    Hey, new user here. What's going on down here?

My hardest demon is Ditched Machine and Takeoff. Currently working on ToE II v2 for my 70th demon.

18. DoubleX

DoubleX Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Professional Skrublord
    In your base, killing your d00dz
    #103918 DoubleX, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    I don't "hate" him, his attitude towards other people just makes him my least favourite popular player

Ayy, I've seen you on the forums before. :)
    Welcone, but this place is practically a cemetery nowadays soooo yeah xD

19. Pinecone33

Pinecone33 Member

Jan 23, 2017
    At least we'll get to know what the song sounds like when it's high pitched, as Sunix likes to do that.

20. GMDbluetoad

GMDbluetoad Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Whom are you

Oops. Just saw, new user.

Welcome to the forums! You'll find that not many people are here anymore, we all decided to join a Discord chat. If you would like to join, ask one of our Discord mods xXkronosXx! PM him for the details.