Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    What kind of name is GoldiTheCat anyways?

2. GMDbluetoad

GMDbluetoad Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2015
    What kind of name is Zain anyway?

3. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    What kind of name is Heeres anyways?

4. sup3p

sup3p Well-Known Member

May 30, 2015
    At home, eating bacon.
    what kind of name is sup3p anyway

oh wait

5. GoldiTheCat

GoldiTheCat Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    ok now this is getting annoying.

please stop.

6. GMDbluetoad

Jul 2, 2015
    Fixed that ;)

7. GoldiTheCat

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    who subscribed to my YouTube?

ALREADY?

whoever it was, ty :D

8. DoubleX

DoubleX Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Professional Skrublord
    In your base, killing your d00dz
    Wow this "what kind of name is _____ anyways" meme isn't even a month old yet and it's been beaten to old meme death already

9. GoldiTheCat

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    say wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10. sup3p

sup3p Well-Known Member

May 30, 2015
    At home, eating bacon.
    guys the petition is gaining support...

11. GoldiTheCat

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    uh-ooohhhhh... crap. well gg guys

also, today went by WAYYYY too fast.

12. GMDbluetoad

Jul 2, 2015
    lol yeah, GD memes don't last long.

Haha, last long ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13. DoubleX

DoubleX Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Professional Skrublord
    In your base, killing your d00dz
    That doesn't say anything

14. Edenharley

Edenharley Well-Known Member

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

15. GMDbluetoad

Jul 2, 2015
    New sneak peek up on my channel that I'm too lazy to get the link for, thoughts?

(Channel is Bluetoad128)

Also, that three year special is in 3 days! :D

16. Snoipeh0129

Snoipeh0129 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2016
    you mean, on my BIRTHDAY????

17. Raul GD

Raul GD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Brazil
    I think Gauntlets will come with the bugfix update, along with these 10 new icons and some other stuff that Rob said.

18. GMDbluetoad

Jul 2, 2015
    Yeah... but just got news that I will be gone that day ;-;

19. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    #103199 zab100, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    If you want I can unspoiler it. So I have pieced together the story in geometry dash. This will be spoilers if I am correct. It will be a bit out of order to make it more interesting. This is based off of the geometry dash story as I said earlier, but I am including some of my own details.

Volume I: In the beginning
    There was once a Rubrub. He made boomlings, memory mastermind, and finally geometry dash. Rubrub was a time traveler as you know, so HE invented the internet. HE invented memes. Once when he was in present day, he got lonely so he got himself a pet. He loved this pet and fed it chicken everyday. This pet was especially fond of burnt chicken. All he could do was talk to the pet. The pet wouldn't talk to him. He created Spooky because spooky would keep him company. Spooky wasn't the best person though. He was always mad and afraid of Rubrub. Rubrub's pet was growing. Robtop then thought of making the Egyptian Timemaster. One day, Rubrub was in Egypt with the timemaster and was about to feed his pet. Then he realized what a big mistake he made with this pet. He quickly left Egypt, leaving the burnt chicken there which the Egyptian Timemaster can still smell to this day. The Timemaster went into a deep slumber when Rubrub left and sealed the door hiding it at the end of the world. When Robtop was fleeing, he left behind his Master Emblem. By then, robtop had created a shop for the people who play Geometry Dash. Little did Robtop know that when he made this shop, he made Scratch, a robot, as well. Scratch, who was a glitch in the code, found this master emblem and is hidden in his secret shop which he tells no one about (Except the delivery man of course. What could that guy do?). Robtop never realized that he made Scratch when he went to go fix his problem. He made the keymaster and a basement which the keymaster will never go into unless he wants to store things. In this basement, there is a cage. In this basement, there is Robtop's pet. Now... Robtop has gone back to doing whatever he does, he even realized he put a chicken in the oven for his pet. The chicken has never come out since.

Volume II: Surprises
    A player. One who loves to explore. Loves to trick. Loves to build. This player stumbled upon Spooky. Spooky starts to talk to the player without the player realizing that he could talk. The player gets scared. Why is the game talking to me? I thought it was just a game? The player then deceives Spooky and steals his coin and countless icons. Then the player stumbles upon the keymaster and does the same thing. This time, he finsihed the challenge and is granted access to the basement. The player, being the person he is, takes the chest and also disturbs the monster in the cage. This monster then tells the player to help free them. The player goes and quickly retrieves the first key from 50 demon chests. The player then finds the Timemaster and wakes him. He is granted access by the master emblem he bought from Scratch since the timemaster thinks that the player is Robtop. When this happens, the player deceives yet another one of Robtop's friends and steals from him, the second key. Now, it is time for the third key. It is lost in the Chaos Gauntlet. The player goes and beats the gauntlet. But now, the player notices something else. He notices a small door in a corner of the gauntlets. Here, he meets someone else who tells him that the hidden gauntlet was locked away long ago and the only "person" who was able to get in was Robtop's pet. The player, disappointed, returns to the basement and frees the monster. The monster tells him that he is going to destroy Geometry Dash, but leaves behind the player a gift. In this gift, there is a purple key. The player returns to the gauntlets and unlocks the door...

Volume III: Havoc

This was so fun to write :D

20. Raul GD

Raul GD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Brazil
    2.1 is definitely in 2016. Im not that slow