Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Edenharley

Edenharley Well-Known Member

Save in world then load in 2.1

2. Geometry Dash Tgneostar

Geometry Dash Tgneostar Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    High school student at Rochester High School
    The dankest darkest meme holes ( ͡° ͜&#6
    Tfw ppl say 2.1 is on Android and you check for nothing

3. Gd_ToxicNova

Gd_ToxicNova Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2017
    what
    Clutterfunk
    tbh i do agree with this deal
    they are both at fault and they need some time to reconsider their actions ._.
    anyways how is 2.1 :D
    i have apple so

4. GD-fury

GD-fury New Member

Jan 17, 2017
    What do you mean?

5. Chief Logan

Chief Logan Well-Known Member

Did splash throw a fit?

6. Gd_ToxicNova

Jan 17, 2017
    what
    Clutterfunk
    from my point of perspective, it looks like pyro tried to compliment splash but yeah splash threw a fit

7. Meepnax777

Meepnax777 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2015
    NOT on a hype train...
    "Backups are temporarily disabled"

8. Geometry Dash Tgneostar

Geometry Dash Tgneostar Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    High school student at Rochester High School
    The dankest darkest meme holes ( ͡° ͜&#6
    Do you have discord? If you do contact BobTopGames#5179

(I'll explain it to you)

9. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    Wait until 2.1 is on apple. Robtop doesn't want people corrupting their saves

10. Chief Logan

Is there any 2.1 maps on gdworld yet?

11. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    There are no 2.1 levels out at all yet (besides all the spam levels that new players make thinking that it is good[I don't blame them. I was once like them])

12. llamadog

llamadog Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2016
    Viprin and Terron made Master of the World.

13. Splash

Splash Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 24, 2015
    head leafeon of state
    in a fursuit or something
    you know I'm reading all of this and want everyone to stop talking about it just as badly as literally anyone else

pyro was not banned because of that specific argument, he was banned because of an EXTENSIVE list of previous offenses, and I "threw a fit" because pyro has been harassing me for literally over a year now despite my many many many attempts to just get away from him and let the arguments die off

can this please be the last post about this

14. Gd_ToxicNova

Jan 17, 2017
    what
    Clutterfunk
    well im not sure if you saw but

"To Splash, look, I know you don't want to hear from me and I know that you hate me right now. I've acknowledge that, but you need to understand that all I said was a compliment which was worded to sound negative and it's my fault, it was my mistake that I've worded it wrong. But you replied to me in a really vulgar way and unnecessary way which makes you guilty too. We both screwed up, we are both guilty. This is where my proposal comes in: I know I've been banned permanently but tell Echo to shorten my ban to a month and to give you a month ban too so we can have some time to think about our mistakes and how we can prevent them in the future. When our ban is over, we should apologize to each other and promise that we won't have an argument again. If we go into a fight again or be rude to one another, we should be banned (depending on the severity). If you accept this proposal, then reply to the post. If not, then ignore. Thanks for your time. -Pyro"

15. I can't find it on the game anymore. I did play it (and realized it was unbeatable cause I don't got an orb where it should be) but I think it was taken down...

16. Splash

Splash Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 24, 2015
    head leafeon of state
    in a fursuit or something
    #102396 Splash, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    I read the post and appreciate his eagerness but do not agree with his proposal. Even if I did, I can't just order echo around. I'll repeat what echo said again: pyro was banned due to previous offenses, not just this one argument. If him and I received the same punishment, that would be unfair. My actions in that argument are my first warning. His actions in that argument are his fiftieth, plus his previous account having been given equal warnings and then banned, on top of everything that happened on this account. I apologize for how I acted and were he to apologize to me, I would accept it; however, I have not yet forgiven him for much more personal things that have happened between us in the past. He's heard me say that many times already. All I want now is to move on.

Edit: for clarification I ignored this post the past three times on purpose, at his request

17. Ultimatix

Ultimatix Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2015
    Germany
    Omg, it's not out on android/IOS, this is some good trolling. I was so excited for 2.1 i opened it up on steam just to find out that it's only a 2.1 steam beta version with no gauntlets. This was painful lol :D

18. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    gauntlets are disabled to allow 2.1 levels to be released, and all devices would have 2.1

19. Gd_ToxicNova

Jan 17, 2017
    what
    Clutterfunk
    listen, sir
    i don't know u but just to let you know, I'm toxicnova and TBH, you're both guilty
    i heard that the times he got banned, he never received a warning
    which isn't fair
    we know he's been a rude guy throughout the years (you know that sir no one is a perfect human) and you have to understand that he's trying to change but you're too ignorant
    also, the past is the past!!!
    forget about the past
    he learned from the past ok and he's trying to become better guy in the future

20. Chief Logan

What is the gauntlets?