Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Iterro

Iterro Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    #101861 Iterro, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    The problem is that you, as you said, responded unjustly. I am aware that he had two accounts and what he's done in the past. I really hope you realize what the word "past" means, because Gerald is (was) working on doing better form what I could see. You may both be at fault, but Gerald is the lesser of two evils (I'm not saying either of you are evil). I'll explain in an analogy.

Let's say two people commit crimes. One is charged with murder and the other is charged with petit theft. Then the one who commit petit theft is sentenced to life in jail and the other is let off at a fine. It doesn't seem right. I know you weren't the one who chose the punishment, but you did induce it.

Now, I'm aware of Gerald having two accounts. I know it's not allowed, but he did get a lot of crap from everyone here. I think that's punishment enough. Before he got banned, he was trying to be better, but he won't get the chance now that he's banned.

You have been here a considerable time longer than me, but I'm not uneducated in the slightest. I am familiar with previous incidents. I didn't come unprepared. I guess you can say I did my research. Pyro used to be out of hand, which is true. The key though is used to. He isn't the same person as far as I can tell. He hasn't had an incident in a while, which I think should be congratulated, not tested.

I know I'm new, but I'm not ignorant, and I don't want to be treated like a child. I am not confused about what happened, and by the looks of what you posted, I think that confirms it more than anything.

You can pin the blame on the TA Staff, or you can accept that you were the one that caused this. Gerald may have done a couple of things he shouldn't have, but he did far less than you.

Besides all of that, thanks for the welcome. :)

I agree with you on some parts. They didn't play equal parts in this, so I would say they shouldn't recieve equal punishment. Otherwise I agree with this post.

Also, did Echo say "Come on, you've had your chances" to Gerald for the ban? Echo, if you said that, it leads me to believe you didn't look at what was happening at all. It would be equivalent to burning a "fraudulent" document without even checking. If the world worked like that, it would be a lot harder to stay out of trouble. I don't want to tell you how to do your job, as I'm sure you've already worked that out, but this seems like there wasn't an attempt to solve the problem.

Sorry for creating more "drama". Hopefully once this is all settled I can get to know you guys better :D

2. TwoPly Gaming

TwoPly Gaming Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Um...to change the topic...

I need to be reinvited to the TeamTA skype group...
    New account.
    The name is "The Knightmare"
    With this profile pic:
    b42abb35e3c7d290ebbd42c09b2f567b.jpg

3. Geometry Dash Tgneostar

Geometry Dash Tgneostar Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    High school student at Rochester High School
    The dankest darkest meme holes ( ͡° ͜&#6
  4. GD CreativeGuy

GD CreativeGuy Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    Eh, I'm just going to try my best at understanding.

Anyways, it was Echo's decision to ban Pyro, and that's the final decision, we can't do anything about that. Also, Pyro has been banned before, but broke the rules of the site to come back, and he even was supposed to be banned on both accounts months ago. And think about all the people who got banned who want to prove themselves and get better, but they can't, because it's against the rules of the site.

Just think of this as an extremely delayed punishment.

And I have no idea what happened, so I can't say anything about Splash.

Just please stop this argument, it's the final decision.

5. xShAdex

xShAdex Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2015
    Graphic artist,
    Outside your house with a cardboard sign.
    Battle of the essays

6. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    Lmao

7. GoldiTheCat

GoldiTheCat Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    moar minecraft cuz im literally shaking and wanna show this.

lol /fill rules. best command in any game evvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr...

Attached Files:

8. Edenharley

Edenharley Well-Known Member

Umm, okay then...?

9. Drink Me

Drink Me Member

Jul 20, 2016
    Cleaning
    In a washing machine.
    Chill out guys, and have some fun! :)

10. GoldiTheCat

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

11. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    (I think we broke him)

12. xShAdex

xShAdex Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2015
    Graphic artist,
    Outside your house with a cardboard sign.
    Chill out

13. GoldiTheCat

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    im pming u about who u are.

sadly i missed 404 posts. Pyro reminded me in Steam Chat... well ty spam post.

14. GMDbluetoad

GMDbluetoad Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Holy crap I leave for 5 seconds...

Pyro is my friend but I feel like it's for the greater good if he's banned. Gerald wasn't supposed have an account, the PyroPenguin account was supposed to be the end.

Anyway, Pyro is still my friend tho and I'm still gonna talk to him.

To lighten the mood, here's the pest picture of me on the entire internet and it's hilarious
    Ik this ain't the place to post pictures of me but this is just too good to not post.

Anyway, on topic, how many diamonds u got?

Attached Files:

15. Iterro

Iterro Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Echo was swayed by Gerald. Due to the nature of Echo's reason, I believe it wasn't fully inspected. I don't know what you're going on about, but as far as I'm concerned Gerald didn't do very much. This is what Neo was talking about when he said there is bias. You are going to be biased towards Splash because you're friends. I don't know anyone on here (at least, you haven't interacted with me) so I'm not going to have a bias.

Gerald did break a rule of the site to get back. We, including Echo decided to let him stay if he could be better. He is, so I don't see why he's being banned. Also, since Splash won't tell us about his older account, for all we know, it could be banned too. It probably isn't, but you always have to consider stuff like that.

Gerald was banned unjustly this time, and I feel like we may be able to lift the ban, but I'm not completely sure as of right now.

16. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    I don't even know what most of the argument was about, and I don't even know why Pyro was banned right now when everyone is referring to 50 pages ago. That's why I'm only stating Pyro should be banned due to the fact he was banned before.

17. GoldiTheCat

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    #101877 GoldiTheCat, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
    what i sent to Drink Me:

"TELL ME PLEASE"
    "which of you owns this account(ex. GMDbluetoad, Splash, Xolimono). tell me or ill imprison u in my Goldigarasu lair.(that joke is half-dead, but i want to keep it going.) I'll tie u up with fiery burning chains and you'll be put in a cell with hot rocks for the ground.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

btw i know your not meant to share your pms but this one is a serious joke, so yah. I actually left the serious part out.

18. TwoPly Gaming

TwoPly Gaming Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Is there a Minecraft server or realm that people on here go on?
    Cus if not, I have one that we can gather together on.

play.corbacraftmc.com

my ign is TwoPlyGaming, and when/if you join, step on the pressure plates at spawn and click on the gravel named Philia.

19. GoldiTheCat

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    best picture ever. I loled when i saw it.

20. GoldiTheCat

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    can u get on rn? I can play with you.