Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. DoubleX

DoubleX Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Professional Skrublord
    In your base, killing your d00dz
    #101181 DoubleX, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    Until knobbel verifies Bloodlust, which is not any time soon xD

Idk why you ended a "sentence" with two puctuation marks, but anyways
    He got 95% on one of the hardest demons to ever be verified in the game, and yes, it is a big deal

.......I'm just gonna assume that you copied Pyro's post for no obvious reason :/

EDIT: Trusta also broke the record for the person with the most viewers on a stream in Geometry Dash, having over 2.8k watching when he got 95%, so just imagine the chat reaction lmao

2. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    I slept. Later: I checked TA and saw people saying that robtop said something about checking facebook. I checked steam. Geometry dash - update queued (weird word), downloaded it and played for 4 hours straight. Uploaded a video of the level editor, and got 18000 views

3. terrapony221

terrapony221 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Geometry Dash Level Building
    Gaben's Lair
    I woke up and went to check steam. At the moment there wasn't anything new but then it started updating something. It was GD (what a surprise) I had school in like 40 mins and said to myself "I can probably play 'till I have 10 mins left or something" Wasn't late

4. Geometry Dash Tgneostar

Geometry Dash Tgneostar Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    High school student at Rochester High School
    The dankest darkest meme holes ( ͡° ͜&#6
    I saw more viewers on a GD stream before

5. Raul GD

Raul GD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Brazil
  6. CatOverload_GD

CatOverload_GD Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2016
    i was sitting down

and boom 2.0

nah not really i went onto the featured lvls and half of them had n/a on them so i was like wat
    and then i checked if there was an update and boom 2.0 was there
    so
    i went running around the house screaming 2.0!!!! like the gd fanboy i was back then

it feels like everybody has lost faith in gd 2.1 including robtop innit

p.s. the 2.0!!! part didn't actually happen, i wasn't running around the house but i felt like screaming at the top of my lung in both pain and joy

7. Voxsteller

Voxsteller Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2016
    Teaching people the art of being the real slim sha
    Most likely home working on comics or playing stea
    He beat beat The Husagarasu! Knobbelboy did it!

8. Raul GD

Raul GD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Brazil
  9. Gerald the Kid

Gerald the Kid Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
    Cool.

10. Gerald the Kid

Gerald the Kid Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
    Here's the thing.
    Yatagarasu is nothing special.
    Yeah, I know it, it's harder then bloodbath, but it's just the same.
    Same stupid colors of a hell level, cancerous gameplay, and it has a bad song.
    It's literally nothing great.

(Sorry for double post)
    (Also, don't be a GD fanboy and start attacking me.)

11. terrapony221

terrapony221 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Geometry Dash Level Building
    Gaben's Lair
    #101191 terrapony221, Jan 7, 2017
    Getting annoyed from posts like this doesn't make anyone a GD fanboy and complaining about this isn't attacking. I don't like when people are posting negative things like that, it's just annoying

12. DoubleX

Aug 24, 2015
    Professional Skrublord
    The GD awards stream?

13. Noobriks Cube

Noobriks Cube Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Murdering and Producing Pages on The Geometry Dash
    Literally right here in TA. But sometimes, I'll sc
    #101193 Noobriks Cube, Jan 7, 2017
    Dayum. I've been waiting to try this level in practice for a while now, it'll probably take like 4000 attempts or something, since It's harder than Sonic Wave, which took like 1000 attempts in practice, and I totally suck at the gravity ball. Aside from that, I saw the video and TrusTa's reaction. He actually got mad this time. :p
    Wowie.

14. Edenharley

Edenharley Well-Known Member

I did a lot in an hour and a half kek

Attached Files:

15. I was at an...um...event with friends. I was participating in a collab and the Skype chat the creators used was going crazy. An adult was talking to us so I didn't want to be rude and use my phone. I looked at the notifications from time to time. They were talking about "codes" and "Android and Google" something like that. I finally asked "What's going on?" and they all said "we think 2.0 is out!". I didn't have internet connection where I was so I near panicked. I felt bad for how I acted since I was anxious and wanted to leave despite where I was. I used my 3G data (my family doesn't let me use it a lot) to look on the App Store and Facebook and there it was. We went out to get drinks from a fast-food restaurant before I got home. While I was in the car, I downloaded 2.0 with my data on my phone. It didn't go very fast, so I wanted to get home. We made a small stop to hang out at a friend's house where they had wifi I was connected to, so I finally downloaded 2.0. I hid in the bathroom to play it and, to my surprise, Deadlocked was already unlocked. I played through Geometrical Dominator in the first few attempts, not getting very far, and then was completely dumbfounded by Deadlocked's first triple-speed wave. When I finally got home my phone was about to die, but I started to build a new level with the editor (of course I didn't finish it).

16. CatOverload_GD

CatOverload_GD Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2016
    aahh help

my gd is messed up so plz help D:

whenever i go into gd it's slowed down. i tried deadlocked and its really slowed down and out of time. i know its not my computer, its still at 100fps like it always is but it's like i'm speed hacking
    the song ends halfway through the level and i know it's not laghax cos i don't have smooth fix on

halp plz D:

17. Aerma

Aerma Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    On my computer, probably
    While we're on the subject of 2.0...
    I practiced Deadlocked a lot today, over 400 attempts worth, and in Normal Mode I got to 73% twice...

18. Meepnax777

Meepnax777 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2015
    NOT on a hype train...
    I failed so many times at those wave parts on my phone, then I realized "enough is enough" and I got it for steam and was able to 3 coin because I could actually do the waves

19. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    You found the special glitch. (It is a speedhack built into the game by accident). You can usually fix it by restarting the game. if that doesnt work, then turn on vsync. smooth fix also can cause the music to be off

20. DoubleX

Aug 24, 2015
    Professional Skrublord
    What I want to know is, how is your GD running at 100fps?

I died there a lot more times than 2, so trust me, you better practice that last section a lot :)

xD I struggled on my tablet but still beat it on my tablet