Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. DoubleX

DoubleX Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Professional Skrublord
    In your base, killing your d00dz
    Gonna try to beat Ultra Drivers.....just got 45%

2. Gerald the Kid

Gerald the Kid Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
    I'm a Spanish player as well and I agree with you.Its just dumb.They're making a great example of their selves.

3. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    It would have been better if it wasn't levels from 1.6 and stuff. Robtop should have put 2.0 levels there

4. Edenharley

Edenharley Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Rob said something about loads more map packs in 2.1, so at the least we can look forward to those :p

But I agree, Gauntlets should be changed to something more unique :p

5. Voxsteller

Voxsteller Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2016
    Teaching people the art of being the real slim sha
    Most likely home working on comics or playing stea
    I found some of the icon ideas I made a while back. Any opinions on them? :3
    image.jpeg

6. GDMatttopia

GDMatttopia Well-Known Member

May 30, 2015
    School
    Australia
    dont add fuel to the fire, my friend.

7. Noobriks Cube

Noobriks Cube Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Murdering and Producing Pages on The Geometry Dash
    Literally right here in TA. But sometimes, I'll sc
    Hi, since Amity isn't around anymore, you're pretty much the only girl here.
    You are? Oh, nvm then Offbattery...
    She said that so many times lol. One day people were referring to her as a boy and she got annoyed and kept restating that she was a girl.
    The Theory of Skrillex dual is quite fun once you get it, so I agree. :)
    Yeah, I agree. The only thing different is that you get different rewards and it's like a video game where you have to beat worlds and beat the levels in order. :/
    Ooh, those are cool.

8. GD CreativeGuy

GD CreativeGuy Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
  9. KaptainCPU

KaptainCPU Well-Known Member

It sounds as if you have a problem with that. It also seems like the point of this flew completely over your head. The idea was to have a nicer system of "Community Moderators" that would help keep this place nice, not go off on people that post things they don't like. I took on the role of "Community Moderator" because this place was falling apart. It's not being a "mini-mod." It sounds like you have something against this system though.

Hell, he acts the most like I did when I was here. To be honest, you're starting to bug me quite a bit. You talk about people acting like mods and in reality you're kind of acting like a mod yourself. I don't know for sure, but to me it seems like you're hoping that acting this way will make you a TA mod. If so, you need to wake up.

Stop advertising. If people want to try it they will. You made a post earlier about it.

No, our chances are not. We might get it this year, but in all reality, we'll probably get it next year.

What fire? I started this so I didn't have to come on here and be a dick to everyone, but it seems like you just love to disrespect this system. It isn't a "government". I choose this so people could solve conflicts and notify people when they're doing something wrong, but you guys just don't get it. These people are nice to everyone, so I don't know why everyone is bashing them. I don't doubt that they'll do a great job, but you guys need to give them a chance.

Hey everybody. I'm back. Did you miss me?

I know none of you want me here. I want to be here just as much as you guys want me to, but there are some people who are causing problems.

First off, let me explain this "government". Either you guys don't understand it at all, or you guys want this to be the place to post whatever you want. Unfortunately, that's not how this works, and I didn't make it that way. I don't think you guys want it to be that way either. The "leaders" are here to prevent that, and they're here to stop arguments. They aren't here to report every post they don't like to the mods, as the mods don't usually know how to handle these things the right way. They were elected to help the forum. They are the most level minded and fair people I know on this forum, so I have no clue why you guys are complaining about it.

Another thing I'd like to point out is our good friend Gerald. I know he's not the nicest person and you guys don't like him a ton, but he's changed a lot recently. In fact, I believe he's the most like me out of everyone on here, and given time I'm sure he could assume the role I did, although the leaders are here so he doesn't need to do that.

Being gone for a day or two has really let me see what happens when I'm "gone". I'm still watching the forum for the time being. I could see everything that was happening.

Now, let's discuss my departure.

Starting now, I'm going to get less and less involved with everything. I will be gone for good by the new year. Until then, I will stay to help the forum get ready for that. I'm not going to be able to stay forever. I have to leave eventually, so I'm choosing to do it sooner rather than later. I would have loved to leave you guys alone after 10,000, but there are some issues that obviously still need solved.

Don't get too attached (I know you won't), because I'll be leaving in 5 days.

10. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    #100310 zab100, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    I knew you were watching ;)

Also, about pyro, I told him yesterday that he was becoming more of a leader of this thread like you more than the people who were "elected". They just added to off-topic stuff, he didn't. (I am not trying to add to this [argument] or anything, but I think that the votes were biased. If no one remembered what pyro did, he would have probably gotten more votes.) Oh yeah, he doesn't want to be the leader either

11. Gerald the Kid

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
    The thing is...I really don't want to be a "leader".And besides, if I do, I might go corrupt and start being an asshole (which people still consider me today).Also, I care about this thread.I just don't want people become annoying or be off topic so much.So I just watch them.Thats it.

12. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Which is why having the multiple leaders to have checks and balances is a good idea. (it is not a government people, they can't control you)

13. KaptainCPU

KaptainCPU Well-Known Member

That's how I started.

I still don't want to be this forum's leader. I do it because I care about this forum's well being. I'm leaving because I don't really have anything to talk about because I've basically quit Geometry Dash. It's just not fun for me anymore. I also feel like I've overstayed my welcome a bit. I've been here long enough to become just about the most powerful person (aside from moderators) here. I don't like it, and I feel like I'm not wanted here but I am needed. I also have more important things going on in my life right now, so I can't stay.

There are still people behind the scenes more that still help this forum function. It doesn't have to be just the leaders. Everyone can help out, but the leaders should set the example, and that's what they're there for.

14. Voxsteller

Voxsteller Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2016
    Teaching people the art of being the real slim sha
    Most likely home working on comics or playing stea
  15. Gerald the Kid

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
    I understand.
    Well I guess we'll have to see how this leadership goes.

16. sup3p

sup3p Well-Known Member

May 30, 2015
    At home, eating bacon.
    #100316 sup3p, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    Love your choice of music ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But it seems pretty fun gameplay wise.

Also, unrelated to the above quote, does anyone know if RobTop said anything about when we can load our data into GD World?

17. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    It was his attempt at stopping people from accessing the level editor

18. sup3p

sup3p Well-Known Member

May 30, 2015
    At home, eating bacon.
    Yes, I know that, but did he say when it will be back up?

19. Gerald the Kid

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
  20. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    2.1a