Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Voxsteller

Voxsteller Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2016
    Teaching people the art of being the real slim sha
    Most likely home working on comics or playing stea
    We are number one but it's remixed and put in a geometry dash level.

https://youtu.be/IqA3UztgjFI

2. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    Someone else who was swedish told me that Christmas is on the 24th there

3. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    Just got a demon key from a chest.i now have more demon keys than every 500 orbs.

4. This... This is amazing *wipes a tear*

5. GDMatttopia

GDMatttopia Well-Known Member

May 30, 2015
    School
    Australia
    just having the idea of getting 4 people that probably have no idea what they're doing and have no power whatsoever to stop anything is completely outrageous for a thread on a giant forum when there are moderators that frequently come onto this thread to stop arguments with an easy threat of 'mate you'll get banned'. and why is it when Kaptain left we all of a sudden have to rely on a democratic and leadership to boss us around and tell us what to do and stop fights (even though that is actually impossible). im sorry but this is actually embarrassing and i feel like touch arcade has reached an all time high in people making hilarious decisions that might go through because people are so ignorant to focus on what this forum was created for; gaming, gd for a main point. and now we have to try and create a leader just to keep us in shape? im sorry but a leader is not going to do anything, we focus on one or two people to enforce power. moderators (echo and that other guy (sorry)). please hear me out and just know that 50%+ of the forum is not on your side anymore.

6. GDMatttopia

GDMatttopia Well-Known Member

May 30, 2015
    School
    Australia
    sorry for the long post, but i feel like its worth a read. quite clearly no one has listened and now this forum is going to be a democratic society instead of an open mind forum about a $3 game. please, i am actually embarrassed at the lengths we have to go to, to try and stop a fight. embarrassing and shameful, no wonder robtop doesnt come on here anymore.

7. GoldiTheCat

GoldiTheCat Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    It's 9:00 and Christmas and I'm very happy, which is a first for a long time...!

I've been told your a Stalker, so I said "Go to bed", because I didn't want you doing that crap on CHRISTMAS EVE... I mean, boi.

Uuuuuugggghhhhhhhhh. I honestly don't like this idea, described below.

Let's be honest... you don't wanna be on this list. This list was a joke, but some of them weren't jokes and were serious, and I really need some thought for some...

So I was actually going to add EVERYONE, I just had absolutely no ideas...

Aaawwwww, ty man! Also, isn't Carpal Tunnel kinda like Arthritis or however that's spelled? If so, I'm really sorry, man...

Also, I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas Day, man!

That's his Christmas Present, I guess.

Here's where my jolly mood kinda went away: I completely agree with this. We don't need leaders. When I said that, it was how I felt and an opinion. Apparently we needed it to be reality. Well, bad idea, let's PPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE not do that...

That's just being overdramatic kinda now, but it was worth reading your post.

8. Raul GD

Raul GD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Brazil
    I wish I could post a long text about Christmas and other things, but I can't (;3;/), so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

hugs

9. GD CreativeGuy

GD CreativeGuy Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    You're taking this too literally. Here it is in the simpelist terms: Kaptain left the forums. He was the one who always stopped the arguments, now he want the four top people on the Stawpoll to do it for him. No different than it was. Also, people voted on the Strawpoll and they viewed me as a good person to stop the arguments. So I'm going to do that, even if I do think it is too much.

And, I have never gave my full opinion on the topic. I'm just going to stop off-topic arguments like these, just like Kaptain did.

10. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :)

Edit: Also, a week left in my CC! Hopefully I can get a lot of good entries! ;)

11. GoldiTheCat

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    Ok... the thing- Kaptain was kinda mean. You four are all kinda nice. Does this mean you're all gonna change?

Yah, man, it's 9:45 here. Happy holidays to you, too, CreativeGuy. ;)

Oh, and about your CC, I'm kinda lost in ideas. I really wanna do pixel art but I'm having trouble with it, and on top of that I can't decide WHAT I wanna do... anyways, I'll try to figure it out, I really wanna try to make a character from my KU series, but can't figure out how...

PS: I kinda already know what they look like. I've been making this series from the end of fourth grade... and that means it's been around a whopping 4 YEARS!

12. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    Nah, we won't change, Kaptain even said that he knows that not one of us would handle it the way he would. We just will try to end things when things get out of hand, maybe just report posts if we think it's necessary, well, that's what I'm doing.

Don't worry, anything will work! There won't be much competition anyway. I'll probably end up extending it too since of GDW's release.

13. Gerald the Kid

Gerald the Kid Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
    ^^^^

14. Gerald the Kid

Gerald the Kid Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
    What did you guys get for Christmas? :3
    I got 2 jackets,some money,a rc helicopter and a amazing gaming laptop. :eek:

15. DoubleX

DoubleX Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Professional Skrublord
    In your base, killing your d00dz
    Lmao where'd you find this?
    Btw, Merry Christmas bois :)

16. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    A drone, Vive, other stuff.
    I only got 2 things I asked for.
    Mostly cause I only asked for 2 things, the Valk 3 and Steam cards lol.

17. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    I was going to find the first post of Splash, but it just said that it was his new account. And now I gotta look for the first post of that account. Except I can't find that account. RIP.

18. GMDbluetoad

GMDbluetoad Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2015
    "Where'd you find this"?

Don't you mean...

WHO DID THIS #########

dangit these are exactly the kind of things I need to stop as a leader and I'm doing them

Sorry lol, btw I haven't even opened my presents cause we wait until nighttime to do it :)

19. GoldiTheCat

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    Well that's a relief!

Not much, but I'm expecting to get a new laptop within next week, and so is my brother. Our family can't afford much, so we have to wait a little...

On top of that, we're waiting for more new Kitty T-Shirts to come...(I have like 6 really weird cats t-shirts. Don't judge me.)

I also got a circuit building thing(because I love computers, in fact I want to be a computer programmer/Video Game designer...), and my older bro got a...

SONIC SCREWDRIVER.
    cringe

Well, I only asked for a new laptop, and I didn't get it, but I'm planning to, but overall I'm actually very happy with what I got, concluding half my life Is sitting on a computer/iPad...

Oh... um, ok, GG.

He found it up dat boi's butt.

Also marry xmas too:D

20. GoldiTheCat

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    Is it worth completing?

I just got 68%-100% in a copy of Dem Journey!

Is it worth completing, now? I've practiced pretty much every part...