Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. terrapony221

terrapony221 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Geometry Dash Level Building
    Gaben's Lair
    Do you have something against "this kid"?

2. Meepnax777

Meepnax777 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2015
    NOT on a hype train...
    Do we know of any specific demon key chests that contain icons? I'm bored of getting 5 diamonds for each demon key. Also, I just got one of the keys inside a daily chest, has that happened to any of you?

3. Gerald the Kid

Gerald the Kid Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
    It's none of your business.
    So back off.

4. terrapony221

terrapony221 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Geometry Dash Level Building
    Gaben's Lair
    Gheez

5. GD CreativeGuy

GD CreativeGuy Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
  6. Raul GD

Raul GD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Brazil
    I did.
    You knew about the Create Edges and Outlines thing?

7. Ultimatix

Ultimatix Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2015
    Germany
    I want to believe ;_;

8. Wait a minute, what's this racket about 2.1 being rejected?

9. Meepnax777

May 22, 2015
    NOT on a hype train...
    My question exactly

10. KaptainCPU

KaptainCPU Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anything about 2.1 getting rejected. Rob would've told us if he had submitted it. The fact that he hasn't come on since makes me think that he's still working on it.

11. GD CreativeGuy

GD CreativeGuy Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    Yeah, I saw all those buttons on the side when I paused and I remembered Rob said something about a setting to automatically create edge pieces since it was complicated with the new block designs. I then quickly figured out how to work it.

12. Meepnax777

May 22, 2015
    NOT on a hype train...
    Anyone going to bother answering my question?

13. KaptainCPU

Come on. We've already discussed this. If you really want to play this game, it can go both ways. Let me see how you Android users like it when I blame your device provider.

Rob said that he didn't release World on Android when it came out on Apple because Android was having problems with it. It wasn't Apple that made it release late. And let's assume because Rob was working on fixing Android he didn't have time to work on 2.1. Because of that, it could be possible that he couldn't submit it early enough. Now we have to wait a week until we can have a chance at playing 2.1. It's Android's fault. Not Rob's. Not Apple's. I've seen no proof of 2.1 getting rejected, so that isn't the case. Even then, if it was, Rob couldn't fix what he needed to because he was working on Android devices.

It goes both ways. Apple users were not bragging that they got it first. Also, you only had to wait about a day to get it after us. You've been waiting for a year already. What difference does a day make?

14. KaptainCPU

The first section is all diamonds. Each page is different. Maybe check out some different pages and you'll find different items in chests. As far as I know though, every chest has a random item in it depending on the page.

15. Raul GD

Raul GD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Brazil
    Where did you guys get that info that Apple declined the update.

16. GMDbluetoad

GMDbluetoad Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Heck u RobTop

Yes I'm patient, no need to raid me because of this post, but everyone patient snaps some time in life

Today is that day because I'm tired of this wait.

17. KaptainCPU

I'm patient as well, but I guess today is the day that I've snapped. I'm so sick and tired of hearing you guys complain about this update, especially given the time of year. I'm going to snap at every person who complains about this until you guys are done and understand how selfish and childish you're being. Rob is working on the update. We have so much already. What more do you want? There's nothing that can be done, so stop complaining.

18. Rennis

Rennis Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Italy
    quietly plays Fingerdash

19. Voxsteller

Voxsteller Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2016
    Teaching people the art of being the real slim sha
    Most likely home working on comics or playing stea
    I am done with you ok. You are simply the most immature person here. You have gotten banned twice for rude behavior and you got one last chance. And now your breaking that deal and your promise. And I did nothing wrong, now cut it out or I'll inform the admins to ban you permanently because I don't want anymore drama to happen here.

20. GoldiTheCat

GoldiTheCat Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    I'm going to build a Iron farm on my Creative World in Minecraft like nothing ever happened with 2.1 getting rejected and GDW having a editor that I can only use my brothers iPad to access...

GG m80s

Anyways, that's literally what I'm going to do now, cuz supposedly it is very useful, and it'll waste my time, making me not think about how mad I am...

Also, when I click Global leaderboards on regular GD, nothing shows... am I banned?