Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Gerald the Kid

Gerald the Kid Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
  2. AltinElite

AltinElite Member

Dec 23, 2016
  3. Ultimatix

Ultimatix Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2015
    Germany
    I was away all the day

Any new hints on 2.1 release?

4. Gerald the Kid

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
    Not really.
    I feel like it will come out in 2017.

5. Geometry Dash Tgneostar

Geometry Dash Tgneostar Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    High school student at Rochester High School
    The dankest darkest meme holes ( ͡° ͜&#6
  6. DrPylos

DrPylos Well-Known Member

I'm just sayin, he does a lot for this game.

7. CatOverload_GD

CatOverload_GD Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2016
    Yeah, but I'm still dissapointed. Rub said he would releaase it this Feb, but NEWS FLASH! It's literally a week to 2017. And apple closes app reviewing todayyyy

8. Voxsteller

Voxsteller Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2016
    Teaching people the art of being the real slim sha
    Most likely home working on comics or playing stea
  9. Gerald the Kid

Jul 3, 2015
    Back to nothing.
    Why do you want to know?
  10. KaptainCPU

KaptainCPU Well-Known Member

I'm getting tired of everyone complaining about Rob. You're complaining about one false release date, but you're forgetting or picking and choosing specific details. He deleted the whole update, he worked on Meltdown, and he had to take requests from just about everybody. Sure, it might've taken a while, but if he splits it up into smaller updates we get less. You can't expect so much from a one-man team. He can't do everything. He's literally given one false release date, and that was February. He did say he was hoping for 2.1 before today, but he can't do everything. He decided to release World first. You've gotten so much in this week that I really can't believe you're complaining about Rob. Stop thinking about yourself for once and use what you already have.

11. Dawning

Dawning Member

Dec 23, 2016
    How many more hours

12. KaptainCPU

KaptainCPU Well-Known Member

Zero. It's not coming until at least the 30th.

13. Edenharley

Edenharley Well-Known Member

Personally i couldn't care less when 2.1 comes out, still got tons of megas/solos to finish. Also, GDW got me playing regularly again, and it'll keep me occupied for at least another few weeks :/

14. Geometry Dash Tgneostar

Apr 7, 2015
  15. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    I hate how everyone is saying that it won't come until 2017 :/

They aren't even looking at the whole thing. It is not just closed from the 23rd till forever. Read it again.23rd to the 30th it is closed. There are still 2 days it could be released. If robtop is the first person to submit on the 30th, he will be the first one reviewed and possibly submitted

16. Noobriks Cube

Noobriks Cube Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Murdering and Producing Pages on The Geometry Dash
    Literally right here in TA. But sometimes, I'll sc
    I've been trying this for hours to get the 2.1 editor, going through loads of stress that none of you can imagine (I had to beat both of the worlds multiple times and I made countless attempts trying to get into the 2.1 editor), and I was using File Explorer since I realized ES File Explorer wasn't showing anything in the first data folder. Then, I decided to go back to the ES File Explorer and see if there was another way to access the files shown in the video using ES File Explorer. That's when I realized there was something called, "Root Explorer," which was disabled. Since you said that you needed to root your device in order to get the 2.1 editor, I thought that the "Root Explorer" option needed to be enabled since my device was rooted. But then, when I tried enabling it, it asked me if I wanted to allow it to have superior access, and it said that if I didn't know what it was, I should click "Deny." Since I didn't know what that was, I did so. This keeps the "Root Explorer" option disabled, which means it needs superior access in order for "Root Explorer" option to be enabled. The thing is, I want to enable it because I think it will enable some sort of "Root Mode" thingy for rooted devices, and Nox is rooted. So my question is, should I enable the "Root Explorer" option and give ES File Explorer superior access?

17. GD CreativeGuy

GD CreativeGuy Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    I think that means it's closed on the 30th too, but I could be wrong. Either way, there is only one or two days for it to be submitted and reviewed, but, based on past reviews, it's probably not going to come out in time. Either way, it's either going to come out in 2017 or the last day of 2016, neither are really good scenarios.

18. Geometry Dash Tgneostar

Apr 7, 2015
    Yes, I've done that before myself, no problems

19. Splash

Splash Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 24, 2015
    head leafeon of state
    in a fursuit or something
    yes, you need that to be enabled ;;;; i'm really sorry.. i forgot to mention it in the video, so i commented it in all bold and made a gif of how to enable it and pinned the comment and anything- i thought you would notice..