Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. reallylikepark

reallylikepark New Member

May 1, 2021
    In building mode, I touched the top right of the screen near copy and paste, yet not on the button... in one of my levels. It ended up resetting the background and colors of objects in all of my levels I have created. If anyone can help me with this, I would really appreciate the feedback. I’m really not sure what happened.

2. 1blitzer1

1blitzer1 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Student
    The TARDIS
    Man, it seems everyone here really has moved on to bigger or different things. It's been a ride here. I remember the Skype and TA days, albeit a bit hazily. I think it's really incredible just how much this game has evolved, and watching myself along with others in this thread grow. I know Splash is an absolutely insane creator now and GD mod, and I've done the same ingame, beating Bloodlust and a bunch of other hard stuff. It's really wild to see that people are still having the same nostalgic urge to come back here... if anybody ever wants to just chat with the old general gang, Blitzer#2799 -- we could even get a GC started or something. Hope everyone who still reads this has an absolutely lovely day <3

3. GabbeSebbe01

GabbeSebbe01 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Sweden
    damn, this place brought back some memories

4. Chillius

Chillius Member

Jul 26, 2015
    omg yeah, i remember when "check toucharcade" was the default answer to a question about 2.0; just to see if rob had posted anything new; then he started going on twitch and other places more and toucharcade kinda fell to the last place to talk to rob

5. Splash

Splash Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 24, 2015
    head leafeon of state
    in a fursuit or something
    someday imma ask rob to post here again just to see how much chaos it causes

AgusGMD likes this.
  6. GabbeSebbe01

GabbeSebbe01 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Sweden
    Probably not much since 2 people check this per month

7. SqualidTuber

SqualidTuber New Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Wow this place is a wasteland. I remember this thread was very popular like 5 or 6 years ago but now it’s just filled with posts that are at least a week apart.

Is Geometry Dash still popular like it was back in 2015 or did it somewhat die?

8. Voxsteller

Voxsteller Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2016
    Teaching people the art of being the real slim sha
    Most likely home working on comics or playing stea
    This is actually my first time checking TA after about 2 years of forgetting its existance. I logged in so I can delete my old account, but I can't seem to find a way to do so. Decided to read some old messages before I try to look up how to and it's a bit sad to see how dead this chat has become given how big 2.2 is going to be and how active it was several years ago. I honestly also cringed a lot at seeing my old comments here that I made when I was around 15 and after remembering my old self. Now 19, I am almost an entirely different person and it would be cool to see what everyone else here has been up to. If you want to see what I do now or just want to talk, here are some ways you can contact me:

Instagram: @Voxsteller
    Twitter: @Voxsteller
    Discord: @Voxspooker#4675
    Steam: Voxsteller

I am going to keep this account up for a little longer before I delete it just in case someone responds to this or if there is anything else I want to say or see.

9. Westo123456

Westo123456 New Member

Jan 8, 2022
    Male
    I would like to make a suggestion to be able to place the ending portal anywhere so that when I’m making my forward level then it goes reverse then forward but before it can start going forward again the ending portal because of the progress bar going up when it’s going reverse smacks me so I can’t even make my full level possible or verify it since before the first reverse you only get 1 out of 3 coins and if I try to get a different coin on a second attempt then I still only get the same one if you want a video to show what I’m talking about since this doesn’t really give much context then tell me I already have one prepared! And yes I see this place is kinda abandoned and this is the first reply in 2022 so um if you see this then please make the suggestion a thing plus I will still send a video since it’s the only way to give a lot of context so one second.

10. Westo123456

Westo123456 New Member

Jan 8, 2022
    Male
    that’s the link for video (sorry for upside down footage)

11. jamesic

jamesic New Member

Jan 22, 2022
    Male
  12. Oxy

Oxy Well-Known Member

I GUESSED MY PASSWORD AND IT WORKED LOL
    I've not been in this thread for years lmao what's up

edit: looking at my old posts was a mistake reading these is making me wince

13. Chief Logan

Chief Logan Well-Known Member

Wow, apparently I still have this account, it’s crazy to see people still checking in after all this time. Hope everyone is doing well

sebgo likes this.
  14. Chief Logan

Chief Logan Well-Known Member

Oh man the Skype days were insane, it’s crazy how time has changed

15. tdkarl987

tdkarl987 Member

Sep 29, 2022
  16. badera

badera New Member

Dec 24, 2022
    i wish i played geometry dash in 2013 :/

last post of 2022?

sebgo likes this.
  17. Glitch989

Glitch989 Member

Dec 30, 2022
    Male
    Miss the TA geometry dash forums :/ First post 2023, hope its better then 2022

sebgo likes this.
  18. AgusGMD

AgusGMD Member

Mar 22, 2022
    We can still revive this chat ig if anyone wants to

Glitch989 likes this.
  19. AgusGMD

AgusGMD Member

Mar 22, 2022
  20. AgusGMD

AgusGMD Member

Mar 22, 2022