Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games) [Read level request rules in 1st post!] ( ° °)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. reallylikepark

reallylikepark New Member

May 1, 2021
    In building mode, I touched the top right of the screen near copy and paste, yet not on the button... in one of my levels. It ended up resetting the background and colors of objects in all of my levels I have created. If anyone can help me with this, I would really appreciate the feedback. I’m really not sure what happened.

2. 1blitzer1

1blitzer1 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Student
    The TARDIS
    Man, it seems everyone here really has moved on to bigger or different things. It's been a ride here. I remember the Skype and TA days, albeit a bit hazily. I think it's really incredible just how much this game has evolved, and watching myself along with others in this thread grow. I know Splash is an absolutely insane creator now and GD mod, and I've done the same ingame, beating Bloodlust and a bunch of other hard stuff. It's really wild to see that people are still having the same nostalgic urge to come back here... if anybody ever wants to just chat with the old general gang, Blitzer#2799 -- we could even get a GC started or something. Hope everyone who still reads this has an absolutely lovely day <3

3. GabbeSebbe01

GabbeSebbe01 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Sweden
    damn, this place brought back some memories

4. Chillius

Chillius Member

Jul 26, 2015
    omg yeah, i remember when "check toucharcade" was the default answer to a question about 2.0; just to see if rob had posted anything new; then he started going on twitch and other places more and toucharcade kinda fell to the last place to talk to rob

5. Splash

Splash Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 24, 2015
    head leafeon of state
    in a fursuit or something
    someday imma ask rob to post here again just to see how much chaos it causes

6. GabbeSebbe01

GabbeSebbe01 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Sweden
    Probably not much since 2 people check this per month

7. SqualidTuber

SqualidTuber New Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Wow this place is a wasteland. I remember this thread was very popular like 5 or 6 years ago but now it’s just filled with posts that are at least a week apart.

Is Geometry Dash still popular like it was back in 2015 or did it somewhat die?