Geometry Dash by RobTop Games - no level requests

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by RobTopGames, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PGPhantoM

PGPhantoM Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Geometry Dasher
    Singapore
    he will never reply to that... haha

2. Sebasonic19

Sebasonic19 New Member

Jun 3, 2015
    RobTop, Why some songs of Virtual Riot and some other songs are not allowed to use in 1.93? :confused:

3. PGPhantoM

PGPhantoM Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Geometry Dasher
    Singapore
    That is because those songs were removed. These songs by Virtual Riot were uploaded by other people who did not ask for permission to upload them on Newgrounds. Newgrounds has strict rules on what songs get uploaded. Songs whose copyright belong to someone else are especially prohibited.
    All rules here: http://gdforum.freeforums.net/thread/2710/newgrounds-audio-rules-stuff?

4. [IG] El3ctro1507

[IG] El3ctro1507 New Member

Jun 6, 2015
    #44 [IG] El3ctro1507, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    2.0 Questions

Hey rob, how r u today? How's 2.0 going? I have a couple of questions I need to ask :)

1. Is it possible to teleport back in a level or straight to the end with the teleportation portals or is there a limit of blocks apart U can have the portals?
    2. When 2.0 is released will U be able to find levels easier? For example, if u featured a level by someone would U make it so U get notified if they upload another? Like U have featured 2 of my level, and my latest aren't. If they were 2.0 levels would U be notified about them?

5. Zobros_GD

Zobros_GD New Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Hey, RobTop!

Hey, I was wondering if you would make a 4x speed portal? It'd be amazing to see it in the game, and I know lots of people have requested it. Please? :) Maybe it could be red, and you can jump 6 tiles, instead of 5. It'd be cool, as people could make things [Including me] like a remake of electrodynamix, but with a fast portal? Also, do you know a way that I could recover my account back with another email? My current one seems to be deactivated.
    GD Username: Zobros

I'll PM you the new email i'd like you to change it to.
    Thanks!
    -Zobros

6. GD Benjamaster7

GD Benjamaster7 Active Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Addicting

I can't stop playing it! Also, no level requests is in the title.

7. UribiO2580

UribiO2580 New Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Hey Robtop, Got some questions

Hello Robert, i got few questions to ask you, hope you answer them :)

1. Can you give us the date of the update?
    2. Can you add in some update an option in the creator mode for removing the walls in vehicles?
    3. Will you hire someday programmers for creating quicker the game?

Sorry for bad english.
    Thx RobTop

8. Need Help with bug!

Robtop, if you are reading this, please help. I play on iOS and steam. (I know this is for Android, but this is sort of urgent) I recently completed some difficult demons and tried to save my progress to port it onto steam. However, even though it said the backup was successful, the progress was still old, before I completed the hard demons. I believe something is wrong with my copy of the game, and just for reference, my username is prith. It would be great if you could help.

9. EvanDaBoss14

EvanDaBoss14 New Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Hello Geometry Dash community and Robtop,
    I want to report a bug/glitch that is happeneing to me, and is wondering if anyone else has experienced the glitch. I play Geometry Dash on the mobile version, and, as of update 1.9, whenever I try to play the game, it proceeds to go to the screen that shows the RobTop games logo, then crashes and returns to the homescreen. I have an iPad 2, and there is plenty of storage space left, so that mustn't be an issue. I hope in 2.0 this bug will be fixed *cough cough* get working on it robtop lol.

for RopTop:
    if u wanted to know, my account name is "evanandwill69" with no caps. :)

10. GD Benjamaster7

GD Benjamaster7 Active Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Yes, this happens to me, too. It makes you wonder if he did this on purpose so that we would be forced to get the steam version...

11. RonnieVenz14

RonnieVenz14 New Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Gamer
    Colombia
    #51 RonnieVenz14, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
    Some Ideas

would be a great idea new orb, maybe red or white, that impulse you higher than yellow orb, or fulfill the function or the teleport portals :D, at the same, the saws of the Ember pack are cool, can be in the game, without a texture pack, in minecraft, you can put the texture pack that you already downloaded and in put it in the game, would be a great idea implement it in Geometry Dash, as well, in minecraft you can put you a skin and all player can see it, Geometry Dash would be the best game ever if you can able this, but the idea is that you have to unlock this function with an achievement, probably "Demon Boss: complete 100 demon difficulty levels." or "Star Eye: collect 4000 stars." or "On the Top: Get top +100." or "Play Mine: Get 10 Featured levels." or something like that, hepo this helpfull RobTop,

12. RonnieVenz14

RonnieVenz14 New Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Gamer
    Colombia
    Yeah, maybe request a realease date, but the extactly realease date? COME ON!!!
    :cool::cool::cool:

13. Dtron

Dtron New Member

Jun 25, 2015
    i love this game !
    :):) :D:D :):)

14. airof7

airof7 New Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Shadowplay request

Hi Robtop,
    i wanted to ask you if you can add nvidia's shadowplay support.
    We could record level easierly, without using other programs, at least for nvidia users :)

Hope you reply Airof7:D

15. AsKye

AsKye Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2015
    #55 AsKye, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    Idea for 2.0 (Please RobTop I'ts a good Idea)

(Sorry for bad english im frensh)
    Hey RobTop I Have an idea : new reds orbs : Pulse As an blue orbs but when you stop tap it makes you fall:):) 2nd idea :D : Make a collab options ! 3rd Idea : Make a multiplayers mode !!! PLEASE :To play you at the same time as the others but, the others are has half-invisible not to hamper!

Thanks anyway :):):):)

16. AsKye

AsKye Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2015
    2.0 Update So many Idea

Sorry but i Have soo many Idea !!!
    -Futuristic Blocks
    -x4 Speed Booster
    -When you click on "Edit Object" For yellow jump pad : You can edit jump boost Example I Click on Edit Object and i set "12" The jump pad Blown jump 12 Block
    -Set name on portals in creator
    -Custom Wave
    -Can put 3 blue coins in a created level !
    -Can rotate block PLEAAAAAAAASE !!!!
    -Blending Outline of Objects

Okay ... :):):):):):):)

17. NRP609

NRP609 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Finland
  18. VideoPlayer

VideoPlayer Member

May 30, 2015
    Weird dream about 2.0

I had a dream that you uploaded a new promo pic about a "pen" tool that gives the user the ability to draw levels. Yeah don't implement it. is a bad idea xD

19. VideoPlayer

VideoPlayer Member

May 30, 2015
    Yeah i figured that out on my own ;)