iPad Geodefence strategies?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Stykman, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    #1 Stykman, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
    Im playing geodefenseand cant get past the 6th wave in fort knots an easy level
    I need a strategy plz

2. WOW_GEE

WOW_GEE Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    i created a thread like this awhile ago, but instead of being one of those, "SEARCH FIRST!!!111!!!!111!" people, i'll just indulge the thread. :)

I usually start out by putting a lot of the green towers scattered around the windy paths and the blue lazer shooters on straight path mixed with the slowing yellow towers to slow the creeps down to give the lasers a better chance of hitting them.

You have to upgrade the rocket towers otherwise the other towers will kill the creeps and the rockets cannot adjust, so they miss. You need to upgrade them so they can switch targets mid-flight.

After its apparent the towers are no longer suitable, thats when i begin to upgrade. I start by upgrading the weakest towers first then moving onto the stronger towers.

hope this helped. But yeah, this game is pretty tough.

3. Maybe you could link to your old thread too :)

4. firekilla30

firekilla30 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    :( you got to the 6th level?

I can't beat the third!!!!

5. WOW_GEE

WOW_GEE Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    You know, i will do that. :)
    Just cause im nice.

6. m0bzt3r

m0bzt3r New Member

Apr 13, 2009
    im despert

Im playing hardcore mode on and im totally stucked on Gordy map (med lvl). Seems I cant get enough firepwr. I have used hi lvl lasertwrs with zappers and missiletwrs. I have updated as fast as I can missiletwrs that they are enough fast to hit fastest creeps but I just cant do it. I have reached 23/24 but no matter how i have placed twrs creeps always kick my ass. Anyways im very thankful if some1 could help me a bit how to place twrs etc. I gotta get thru that map cuz i have tried to do it 100000 times:)

7. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Ya same I just can't seem to beat Gordy i get to wave 21 or 22 before I conk out i line the whole thing wit missles but it just doesn't hold I don't get it. And watch out cuz if filfthy canadian sees this thread expect a scolding about how you should use the search bar

8. XGLITE

XGLITE Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    England
    I beat gordy - used lots of rocket towers around the centre area and upgraded them - didn't use much else. I also randomly placed some shock towers to slow them down. This seemed to work well - i think i got down to 8 lives left.

I am stuck on the hat (level 3 medium) i beat sidelines (level 4 med) but i can't do 3. Any help?

9. m0bzt3r

m0bzt3r New Member

Apr 13, 2009
    i tried that strat u said but again 23/24:) i got even screaming missiles. Then i had full lvl lasers placed on start and end points of strite lines, 8 vortex twrs and zappers here n there but no can do. Man this is nerv crackinXD pretty addicting game:) well im gonna try again.

10. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    Yeah uhh, I'm not a TD freak so not really good at this game. Got to like Wave 12 before dying. I'm probably on like the first map considering I don't really play this game (ElementalMonster TD ftw!) but yeah. There was a thread like this with a lot of responses. It's ok, I forget to search sometimes too, well actually let's make that a lot of times.

Anyways, that wasn't much help but be thankful that no one has flamed you yet :)

11. m0bzt3r

m0bzt3r New Member

Apr 13, 2009
    #12 m0bzt3r, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
    Hat was easy:0 i started with 2 green cannons connected to vortex. Then i added few more green ones and then i started to place missiles inside the track and zappers outside of the track. Then i added 5 more vortex connecting them randomly to missiletwrs. And then 2 lasers later. I begun to upgrade first zappers then missiles. Funny part was that i just watched 4-5 last waves w/o doing anything:) at the end of the map i had almost 5000$:) i dunno why it was so easy at first attempt. Maybe i was extremely lucky:)