Geo Defense Strategy

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by WOW_GEE, Feb 22, 2009.

1. ddaddy2420

ddaddy2420 Member

May 4, 2009
    lol you are the reason why 13 year olds shouldn't be allowed to have a computer - relax you fool

2. dhardisty

dhardisty New Member

Jan 20, 2010
    if a laser is level 3 or above, you can double-tap it to fix it in place :)

3. hertz999

hertz999 New Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Do as posted above BUT you dont need to add the bottom tower! that way you will upgrade the top 3 to level 7 quicker :)

4. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Sorry to dig up an old thread :eek: but I'm looking into picking up one of the geoDefense games, just not sure which one.

Which one is more difficult?

5. infamousmx664

infamousmx664 New Member

Sep 9, 2010
    I just beat Angular View version 1.5 dang that was a tough one

I managed to take two screen shots....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Basically its all about defeating the creeps before they even get halfway through the top triangle for the first 26-27 waves. I tried all methods I could find as to how to win but i believe most of them are for prior update 1.5 angular view not the current v. 1.5 hard level 2 Angular View. I was forced to use the glitch that allows you to stack towers above the map, like off the grid... out of sight even so you can upgrade them but you can place a lot of towers along the creeps first line of travel hence destroying them before they even make it down the upper triangle. Another key is a lot of shock towers along the top since all those rocket towers you built at the top aren't upgraded they shoot very slow.. I also upgraded the shock towers to around level 4 along with my blue lasers. Around level 22 I started building towers to the left of the top triangle and around level 26 started building towers to the right of the top triangle... then came level 28 when creeps started getting through and i frantically began building every thing i could on the bottom half of the screen and the only ones i spent time upgrading were the shock towers in the bottom triangle and the few red rockets below the lower triangle.

6. Doctr

Doctr Member

Sep 14, 2010
    #386 Doctr, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    My strategy to Twister. I added 3 Blaster to right and left upper sides, see Images, early in the game and Lasers along the sides.. . Upgrading the Blasters fast... I can do this level with this setup every time! Good Luck.. . This is played on Hardcore Mode. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. hwzzz

hwzzz New Member

May 5, 2011
    I don't think you need those shock towers.. I only use two but lvl7 when I beat it

Ps:for angular view

8. globalist

globalist Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Wow, I stumbled upon this advice and it saved me from going insane! Thanks a lot!

Although, the first 2 towers need to be lvl2 and you'll lose all but 1 life throughout the level, at least in my case.

9. eSanjay

eSanjay Member

Jun 27, 2012
    guess which game got updated to iOS 8 :) ...

[​IMG]

10. fury

fury Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 2, 2009
    I could swear this game was easier to play in version 1.5. Something went wonky with the energy/vortex towers in 1.6 (the last update before the dark times--had the OpenFeint popup after every level). It still doesn't seem to be fixed in 1.7. I remember the vortex towers used to actually be useful--the energy would flow smoothly into them and they'd have enough to boost my towers every round (sometimes twice a round). Now, it's like the energy is super choppy and doesn't flow into the tower as much, and I often spend the whole level trying to get enough energy for one or two boosted tower hits. Most of the levels that depend on vortex towers, I can no longer complete.

11. El_Cid

El_Cid Active Member

Feb 20, 2010
    Romania
    Angular View (from the Hard Levels) is still impossible after the update. I'm playing on an iPhone 6.
    It was very easy on the iPhone 3GS but became impossible after the new resolutions.

There is some bug caused by the resolution I think... :(

12. snoderlye

snoderlye Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Female
    WV
    Anyone else wish the developer would update for iOS 11? My husband and I LOVE this game.

13. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Absolutely! But I'm thinking it won't happen and have to admit I finally caved and bought NeoDefense in the meantime.... I haven't uninstalled the GeoDefense games yet, however! :)