Generic games flooding the app store

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by f e a r l e s s, Sep 25, 2010.

1. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    I personally only try to buy 99c apps.

2. csklimowski

csklimowski Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    I feel sorry for you.

3. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Haha this is so true. If you look at star blaster, two of them have the same guy wiring a 5 star review saying 'awesome' and to prove even further it's a fake review, the average of all 100 votes is 2*.

4. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I asked for the website link. How do I access it on my mac. I have access to my mac almost 90% of the time and definitely no app beats the web experience on your mac/pc. Appshopper gives me both. I can have one account and login from anything which has an internet browser along with the Appshopper App. If it forces me to use the app only, then its no good for me.

Not sure about the timeouts. If you are talking about the app only, it had a few timeouts issues in first version, which afaik, got fixed in the next update. So give it another try if u havent already :)

One great thing about the appshopper app is that you guys all know the publishers. Just post whatever you want to be added/changed in the app and it'll be taken into consideration for sure. So far people have asked for international stores, push notifs, IAP to remove apps and all of them are coming in one of the updates :)

5. dyscode

dyscode Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World
    sorry IMNS I misunderstood you,

there is no web access for Pandora Box.
    But it got Push and international store already

But we have 2 different Tastes here, essentially I don´t WANT another account to manage apps.
    I already have too many accounts and Pandora enables me to do that without signing up one more account . web access or not.

AppsStore/iTunes notifies me of Updates and Pandora informs me if sales and free stuff in the store and in my wish list. All I need.

But I use the Appshopper page to check for sales via RSS, also. :)

6. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    1000% right.

7. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    I do the same! There are tons of 99c games out there and many of them are gems (this is the method: try to find interesting 99c games in the garbage). Recent exceptions to this rule: Pizza Boy and Aerox (more than 99c).