Universal Gems of War (by 505 Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Kour

Kour Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Still enjoying this game much aye.

2. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    #642 sbirksy666, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
    Don't know if this has been asked?

But have anyone received a shiny yet?

If you can't remember just look through your card deck and anyone that has been changed to a gold background is a shiny :)

Don't know if it has improved stats or what

3. tamykatakki

tamykatakki Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Gotten a few shiny cards. There's no benefit to their stats or anything. Just a collector item basically

4. kennfusion

kennfusion Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 2, 2008
    Brooklyn, New York
    Thrill Kill Kult is a level 3 guild with one bonus in each color and ranked 125 in league, and we have a couple spots open now.

If interested, if you are over level 20 and will contribute, please PM me.

5. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Match Masters folks: I promised I wouldn't be nutty about activity, and I won't. However, it seems that we do have 3-4 folks that aren't really playing the game. They might be giving daily gold contributions, and I'm grateful for that, but I dunno, if your not actually playing the game, thinking I may as well replace you with someone that is playing the game.

I wrote down everyone's level last Wednesday. If folks are the same level tomorrow (i.e. one week later), I'm going to start replacing them one by one unless they have talked to me about it.

We will probably never have any rigid or high activity requirement, but it really doesn't take much time to level once in a week. Anyone disagree?

6. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Thats fair enough. Im just logging in every day to get my daily reward, contributing generously, and buying the next city when i can afford it. Im hoping eventually the guild keys will get me some legendaries but ive had no luck yet.

If you want me to leave the guild in the hopes of getting a more pvp focused member, then i wont take it personally

7. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Snotty, maybe I'll check in with you in a week or so and see how your feeling about it. You were one of the first, and have really contributed a ton, so I'm not inclined to kick you if you might get back into it. The other two non-leveling folks are lower level, and joined later, so I'll replace them first. I won't replace anyone in the middle of a key-quest, thats just cruel :)

8. Cryptikx

Cryptikx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2011
    WA, USA
    Looking for a guild

I'm looking for an active guild. I have only been playing for a week, but I'm level 22 and loving this game. I've dropped some cash and got my first Legendary. I play multiple times / day and you'll find me quite active. I'm part of a lvl 2 guild currently, but there are only a few contributors. Anyone interested?

9. tamykatakki

Aug 19, 2013
    Hey Art. Just letting you know Storminette and I might be progressing slowly or not at all over next 3 weeks as we're overseas for holiday. We will contribute each day cash wise but maybe not level up at all. Hope that's okay!

10. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Oh sure, you guys have "paid in" a ton of trophies and gold. I have now purged everyone that is not leveling at all, even if they are donating, but that doesn't mean that I have to get rid of people that are still intending to be active but are on a vacation. Besides, if your vacations are like mine, you'll end up playing in down moments I'm sure.

If you were losing all access for 3 weeks, we might rotate you out and back in.

11. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Match Masters has our 18th slot open.

By purging people that did not level at all in an entire week (and were not on vacation), we have started earning trophies at a much faster rate, and are on track to move from #8 to #6.

All of that said, there is still no trophy or activity requirement. You have to donate, and you have to actually be playing the game, with *some* trophy accumulation preferred.

At this point, I'm mostly filling the guild with people that randomly add themselves. If they donate and pvp within a few hours of the add, I keep them, if they don't, they are gone. Got some very active people that way, but its kind of a hassle, and I'd sure prefer it if there are some more active folks over here that want to join.

12. dragooN22

dragooN22 Member

Aug 8, 2012
    Hey Art I would like to join if the spot is still open. I'm lvl 83 and pretty active. I'm in a guild right now so if there is a spot available let me know
    Invite code : ELITESTRIKE

13. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Sure, we'd love to have you. I'll lock the guild now, and check back in an hour or two to see if your ready. If you let me know you've left your guild, we can definitely add you before daily bonus time.

14. dragooN22

dragooN22 Member

Aug 8, 2012
    Awesome! I left my guild. I appreciate the invite and I'm looking foward to helping your guild get in the top 5 :)

15. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Invite sent. Welcome!

16. tamykatakki

Aug 19, 2013
    Thanks Art! I know my sister has been squeezing in some play time and I'm bound to find some time whenever my little kids decide to get over their jet lag. Noticed the roster was almost entirely new people but guild looks like it's going nicely. Super excited for guild chat to start up :D

17. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Yeah, then you guys can stop hijacking this thread and using it as guild chat, lol.

18. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Its not like there are any other discussions going on, but I'll start a thread in the MMO codes section for Match Masters guild business. Although that is probably all of it for a good while :)

19. tamykatakki

Aug 19, 2013
    It's okay. I know you secretly enjoy eavesdropping on our conversations. Don't deny it :p

20. lostcamel

lostcamel Member

Dec 19, 2014
    ArtNJ, if you happen to have a spot open anytime, I'd be happy to fill that.
    Currently lvl 86, 3 legs, active. Got up to 350+ trophies on my own private guild, but disbanding that and looking forward to becoming part of the community/discussion. (my invite code: DWAALKAMEEL)