Universal Gems of War (by 505 Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Chyeaaah

Chyeaaah Member

Nov 30, 2014
    He is referring to me. I dont gain levels because I only PvP, rather infrequently since I am dealing with finals right now. I do however donate 10% of every task, so 300 for leadership and 800 for the other one. By the end of this week I will be more active, but this seems a bit exaggerated on my inactivity, respectfully. I am more than active in the Line chat, so its not like I am completely MIA lol.

2. Machiknight

Machiknight Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    I don't level much either, I pretty much only pvp. Why do levels matter anyway? They don't make you get trophies faster...I donate often.

3. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Wow, TA light overtaking the original TA guild! Well done guys.
    I must say the higher level I get the harder the fights are. Legendary only teams everywhere.
    Makes it very hard for non legend teams. But I hold my own. So far.

4. Machiknight

Feb 5, 2013
    This is a reason I only get xp through pvp, level stays low, fights stay easier. Trophies come easier:)

5. tamykatakki

tamykatakki Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Yeah I'm in the same boat. At level 61 I have to be super careful who I'm invading. I'm still managing pretty good win/loss ratio but takes more 10g change of opponent till I find someone who's not too full of legendary troops

6. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    It has nothing to do with level. There's one member whose name I've literally never seen in the log. That log has severe limitations...especially considering how active some of you are in PvP. So, I was just checking with rune to see if he had seen that name contributing. He says he's seen everyone.

Guild spots are important. I just wanted to help find out if there was an abandoned account; that's all. Probably should've chosen a more diplomatic way.

7. Machiknight

Feb 5, 2013
    There definitely needs to be better logging and tracKing of people in the guild both for donations and fights.

8. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    This.
    And being able to see what team you are facing.......

9. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    You guys do know that there is an additional magic point for the hero at level 100? Not to mention all the hero stat points the heroes get when they level. I don't know about level 15 legendaries, but at least right now, a level 100 hero is probably better than the 4th best legendary because of all the extra stat points.

Well, I guess you can do the PvE later. I just finished the missions in all the cities, and there is no special reward for it.

Its funny how Match Makers ended up without as many trophy hounds. I'm not concerned about it though...everyone is donating every day pretty much. Gratz on overtaking us on trophy count.

10. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Hopefully we get that 700 promotion by daily bonus time.

11. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Done!! Hello Silver 1.

12. Machiknight

Feb 5, 2013
    I have to say, I'm a little disappointed that there aren't more rewards for things. I mean finishing all the quests, or all the challenges, or getting different tiers on the pvp ladder...there should be some flat gold or soul rewards. Or an awesome weapon for finishing all the quests...SOMETHING...

13. rune42

rune42 Member

Aug 26, 2014
    TA light has an opening. Please pm me if you are interested. Our members donate around 800 gold a day and love chasing trophies. I hope we can push into top 3 next week.

14. trescara

trescara New Member

Jan 22, 2014
    Any idea why my game won't load?

15. tamykatakki

tamykatakki Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Happens to a lot of people. Contact support

16. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Match Masters - please make any extra contributions you are inclined to make to *only* the quests we are focusing on. Things changed when we hit level 5, but I am hopeful we can rediscover the same rhythm with the new quests we had with the old quests and start the iron keys flowing again. The quests for gems are just not worth it.

If things work out with the new quests, we should be able to alternate quests, and get iron keys every other quest. We seem to be having a little trouble getting to that point with the new quests -- I'm hopeful its only because we still have one of the old quests still lying around, so we are trying to finish that one ASAP even though its a gem quest.

TA Light, hopefully we'll be able to brief you once we figure things out with the new quests. My belief is that once you hit level 5 and the new quests appear, you need to clear out all the old quests before you can properly cycle the new quests. But I'm not real sure to be honest, so we'll have to see.

17. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Thats an interesting theory. I had assumed there were now more quests in the pool, therefore moving the goalposts and closing the key loop we had been enjoying.

18. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Oh no I got the no start bug to, guess i have to reinstall tomorrow morning.

19. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    j

Support sorted it all out for me in the end... They're in Australia so timezones conspired against us but they fixed it easily and nicely!

20. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Our 15th slot is opening tonight or tomorrow. I think we have someone lined up, assuming they are still interested, so no promises, but if your level 40+ and looking for a good guild, let me know. Probably all it will get you is a higher priority for the next slot, but you never know.