Universal Gems of War (by 505 Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 29, 2014.

1. tamykatakki

tamykatakki Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Pretty much just a collector's item :)

2. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Anyone got a spot in a guild for a new-ish yet active player?

3. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Invite sent.

4. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Bad news. Looks like the quests may start to get more expensive at level 5. Immediately on hitting level 5, we got a new Crafting quest, Dig for Platinum. Its 15,000, not 10, and yields 6 gems, not 5.

It makes sense the quests would need to scale because you get to keep adding members, but if all the quests go up 50% we may temporarily be worse off than we were at level 1.

We'll have to see what happens to the key quest I guess. Maybe it will go up to three keys :)

5. Machiknight

Machiknight Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    I'm still looking to find out how much EXP the guild quests give. Wish they would have that info somewhere...

6. Zathrus

Zathrus Active Member

Oct 27, 2011
    ArtNJ, level 34, playing regularly as well. Would appreciate an invite -- Id is Zathrus.

7. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Spot is gone, sorry! More guilds recruiting at the official forums at gemsofwar.com

8. Kosh One

Kosh One Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Another new player looking for a guild spot.

9. Oxymoronica

Oxymoronica Member

May 2, 2013
    @ArtNJ Hi sorry, my invite code is Oxymoronica_1

10. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Hey, rune...out of curiosity, have you been seeing any lack of activity/donation from any members? I'm not looking for names. I just wonder if there are any spots that might be better-used.

11. rune42

rune42 Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Other than the new person, everyone has been donating at least 800 gold a day. Everyone seems to be gaining a level or more a day as well. If the new person doesn't donate that soon, I will replace. I didn't invite but I am watching levels pretty closely.

12. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Anyone else had trouble connecting to the servers recently? Not been able to run the game since last night. Internet is fine for everything else and I'm finding this problem with home internet, roaming and 4G too...

13. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    It has been working fine for me all day.

14. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Ok looks like I must have some kind of corruption then. Last night I finished a game but the game hung on the 'victory' screen. Since that time, I've not been able to get past the loading screen of the app.

Can I safely uninstall - does the game 'cloud save' against my username? Or will I lose all my progress (and all the gold I have, as well as the stuff I've acquired in-game via my $30 of purchases so far)?

I daren't risk trying this unless it's sure to work without me losing stuff...

15. xiel

xiel Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012

You will lose it unless you registered, and have the password to transfer.

16. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    That's harsh. I guess I can see if Apple will refund me my IAP's at least. It's not right I should lose everything I've paid for because of a glitch in the game...

17. tamykatakki

Aug 19, 2013
    You will lose it but contact support with details of your character name and level and what happened and they will restore it for you plus link it to your account. Happened to me and they sorted it out ;)

18. Bohampscious

Bohampscious Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Join us in the Gems of War chat group on Line!

Add Lambershaspy for invite.

19. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #599 Zeillusion, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    ^ I'm the new recruit. Although I'm low level (17) compared to you guys: I always donate the 400 daily and contribute. I'm playing whenever I have free time and gain at least a level a day. I donated 700 today, it's just I'm not high like you guys so I actually loose gold when battling.

I do contribute just like the rest. I plan to follow the same path as you all and reach a high level.

Trying my best!

20. tamykatakki

Aug 19, 2013
    They're a different guild Zeillusion so don't panic! They're in TA light :) our guild match masters only requires the 400 daily so don't worry. Extra donation is entirely optional.