Universal Gems of War (by 505 Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Bohampscious

Bohampscious Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    2 rares for me. :(

2. Beeble823

Beeble823 Member

Nov 13, 2014
    Thanks for th shoutout! I've been a lurker but had to register to respond to the praise. I personally hate my build, but haven't opened up anything really strong yet.

3. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    #203 ArtNJ, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    Yeah, I'm shocked everyone is really pulling their weight and exceeding my expectations for speed of contribution. All TA peeps for the win. We now have the option of another 8,000 key quest as well, so that worked out.

I imagine this one may take a little longer, but thats fine.

My cities are up to 1750, which is definitely a drag. Hope it maxes out at 2,000 but am not counting on it.

4. Womble

Womble Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2013
    I thought I got 2 rares but one seems to have disappeared somehow... When i looked at his skill i thiught it looked useful, but when i try to add him to my party, hes not there

5. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    I posted on the dev forum about that, i assume you got the dwarf lord (like me) or the rock worm. It looks like theyre working on it.

Im also really impressed that people are pulling their weight. I assume it will take a few days for most to gather the next 800 from daily bonuses. Also if theres a push for 100 trophies this weekend that will be expensive as well.

Welcome aboard! Even if you have cost the guild quite a few trophies

6. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yeah Snotty, 100 is going to be hard I think. I think we ought to try though, as the extra bonus (presumably 5%) will add up over time. Cities get so crazy expensive, need every edge we can get.

7. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Can someone tell my where the city Gulvannia is located? I am using vampire lord and banshee in my team, and want to work towards that city (which I can't see on my map yet).

Although I may switch teams by the time I work to it. Its a great combo on paper, but the synergy is muted by the fact that both use yellow to charge. And the reward weapon which does 6 armor piercing damage . . . is also yellow.

8. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    10 per person, no? or is it 100 per person lol

9. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Its 10 per person, but I don't think that is necessarily going to be easy. Some of us are at rank 1, and offered like 50% folks above level 45.

10. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    We are match masters arent we? Lets just kick some ass ;)

11. Bohampscious

Bohampscious Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Yeah, most invade targets are now lvl 40+ and I'm getting raided by the same folk quite often.

I've been matched up against Snotty a few times but bailed because it's negative coin gain for guild.

12. Snotty128

Jul 26, 2013
    10 per person. Easy on paper, not so easy in practice. You dont win every match, and when you lose you lose a trophy. If im not mistaken you lose a trophy when your opponent wins the revenge battle too.

Ive not found ghulvania but im eager to know too. Its not next door to divionion fields or the pridelands

13. Womble

Womble Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Sorry, i havent got my head wrapped around the pvp trophy gold system and wgats best for the guild yet. What does the message mean soandso invade 3000(?) and stole a trophy?

14. tamykatakki

tamykatakki Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Waiting for my daily bonus to come in so I can actually win some trophies for the guild. I haven't found ghulvania either so I'm no help there.

15. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I and at least one other have contributed their 800 for the new set of keys

16. Nonstickron

Nonstickron Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Graphic Artist / Pre-Press
    Central Florida
    Game won't load for me at all, all of a sudden. :(

17. xiel

xiel Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    is it only me or does this game cheat ? It feels like they always get what they want on the next line, like suddenly they put 2 skulls in a row just enough for the enemy to complete 3 skulls =/.

18. Snotty128

Jul 26, 2013
    As has been mentioned before its probably recall bias. The dev even came here and said the system is honest, and ive got no reason to doubt them. Ive had plenty of lucky escapes as well as unbelievable defeats.

The general consensus seems to be that the hint system is truly evil and in service of the ai, as it will quite happily recommend matchs that benefit your opponent.

19. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Yeah I am constantly yelling at my ipad :p

20. tamykatakki

tamykatakki Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Had this problem too. Wouldn't load at all and eventually after loads of tries kept giving me error messages. Even tried retsarting my iPad, reinstalling game etc. finally contacted support and they managed to regain my lost character (silly me didn't link it to an account) and I could get back in the game again.

Hopefully if your put in a request they can help you too! Super prompt customer service btw