Universal Gangstar Vegas - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 7, 2013.

1. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I know this game is ancient in terms of relevant Appstore titles. I do have a question, as I've recently been enjoying the shit out of this game with a controller, and I've searched high and low for answers to no avail;

Are the Osteo armors the only clothing items with abilities? If so what is the point of upgrading other clothing items from level 1 to 2,3 and so on?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

2. dudewelcome

dudewelcome Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Hey, if anyone's still playing this and wants to join a gang, I recently started one called Rude Dudes and it's open to everyone. No applications involved, just automatic acceptance into the gang. So far, only my brother and I are in it but we're pretty active and participate in all the events

EDIT: Fixed a typo

3. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    New Update

Update 15 is out now..

I am a bit late to the party, this is the first time I have downloaded it.. So far so good.. It's holding its age pretty well so far..

4. dudewelcome

dudewelcome Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    I personally like it a lot, but this last update made the monetization even more aggressive.. There's a great game here, but Gameloft's locking most of it away from the majority of its players out of good ole-fashioned greed