Universal Gangstar Vegas - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Actually they are currently doing a survey for such things, but people on social websites are asking for free multiplayer like GTA Online and such. That's hard to implement too as the game is already made plus you have to think about the resources to make such a mode and how to properly optimize it onto a mobile device.

2. ivansodi

ivansodi Member

Dec 5, 2012
    The game is very nice mostly for the weapons and the cars and clothes, the open world is not bad at all, but if you not willing to spend real money on it, don't waste your time, their piece of crap servers will detect "suspicious activity" in your account and they will ban you,without even an explanation, even if you didn't do anything wrong. I know it says free but it's not, it's just more bs from gameloft

3. aMc

aMc Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Man efffff this game!!! Drop a new one already!! ###

4. jgeirge

jgeirge Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2015
    MFi support is atrocious the controls are absolutely ridiculousl!!!

5. Anonomation

My problem is that you can no longer complete the game without grinding, as there is a paywall on the last missions now. Thanks Gameloft. You've ruined another game with another money scheme. As long as it works out for you...

6. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Never get anything from Glu or Gameloft - worst freemium game makers ever.

7. scifistephen

scifistephen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 4, 2013
    #1627 scifistephen, May 16, 2015
    Last edited: May 16, 2015
    I have a huge problem with this tactic,Apple should force these developers to choose paid or f2p when first releasing a game and they should not be allowed to change the game and add iap after the fact.some buyers only buy games with no iap and don't expect them to get added later.And have you seen some of the profits these f2p companies are making,if you ask me they're taking advantage of a lot of addictive personalities out there like gambling who can't control themselves and constantly shell out for iap.i have a lot of premium games and free games but have not spent more than $10 on any iap And if ios goes all f2p games that have paywalls I will quit playing games on ios.i just want to pay once and own my game for life

8. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Digital content doesn't work that way. You're paying for a lease to use the property- not to own it.

9. scifistephen

scifistephen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 4, 2013
    That's why I prefer disc based console games still have all my old games and systems going back the my original Nintendo and I wouldn't part with them for anything.maybe I'll be playing the original dragon warrior on my nes in 50 years.

10. Anonomation

Well it looks like Gangstar has officially gone the "We're totally getting ideas from Saints Row!" Route.

Seriously.

Got this screen from Facebook.

Attached Files:

11. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I Think Like You,as i Own only Premium Games,on Console,i always have Retail disc,on PS3,PS4,and some digital content on PSN,Like DLC,but here,on iOS,You can't say "i pay once and Own My Game,cause a developer can't Support a Game "lifetime",every new Apple OS can break you're games,and lot of them will be pulled out,or remain Broken on App Store.

12. Anonomation

Oh, forgot to mention, they tuned the graphics on older devices to look better on the iPhone 6 when it came out, reflections are gone and there are bugs with colorization.

13. Anonomation

There's an update or something coming out tomorrow with a map expansion from the screens. Possibly.

Gameloft has it labeled as a "party." I wonder what it is. Gee wiz.

14. lachlanbvc

lachlanbvc New Member

Jul 25, 2015
    Join my new gang

Hi all please join my gang, it would s called prostreet

15. Anonomation

Update: turns out it was a celebration of the app's two year anniversary. The update is still coming.

16. Anonomation

This just got an update.

17. infinityking

infinityking Well-Known Member

May 2, 2015
    Anyone think Gangstar 5 will be made?

18. Anonomation

Not for a while.

19. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Definitely
    Real time multiplayer would be great
    " I WILL BE THE COOL GUY WALKING AWAY FROM EXPLOSIONS WITH SUN GLASSES AT NIGHT"

20. infinityking

infinityking Well-Known Member

May 2, 2015
    That's a pity