Gangstar: Miami vindication Walkthrough, facts, easter eggs etc.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dan007, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Chingon

Chingon New Member

Oct 15, 2010
    try aproaching slowly from the roof of the airport building rey rey

2. samtrompet

samtrompet Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    When the mission starts, don't move or else, fly backwards in the beginning. It worked for me.

3. thunder-kt

thunder-kt Member

Oct 13, 2010
    ya, all i have left is 500k, suftboard, tires, and 30 mins undercover, how do u do that?

4. samtrompet

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    Find 500k in briefcases (it takes a long time to complete that).
    The wheels and surfboards are scattered around the map and if you find them all, it unlocks (in case of the wheels) the fastest and strongest car and (in case of the surfboards) jet ski's, however, you can already find the jetski's on water if your lucky. But that's the fastest "boat.".
    You best read every post from the beginning, cause we put screenshots of almost every wheel and surfboard location on this forum.
    I haven't completed staying undercover yet, but what i would do is get undercover (by pressing the bottom-right button when standing near an obstacle) and then leave your iphone on for 30 min.

Hope that helps :)

5. Reyrey

Reyrey Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Thank u everyone! I will try today!

6. Reyrey

Reyrey Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Ok this mission is impossible!!! I have tried everything! Including from high behind the building and when I do that and it goes to the cut scene when it comes back from the cut scene the game automatically outs the heli on ground and even if I don't touch my phone I immediately get mission failed ..uve been detected!!! :/

7. samtrompet

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    Yea i dont know what You should do then. I also had to try this a couple of times but i got it after a while.

8. hazerdean

hazerdean New Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already beat the game, when i started i could only drive some cars, no super lative, vamp squid, or the dirt bike, and some others i thought i would unlock them when i finished the game but i didnt so i pressed new game???
    no change really frustrated and i beat all the story mission first then cash, then race, so i didnt have any roscoes final mission???? was it because i let the person live, cause i did, u no the lady? plz help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9. samtrompet

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    I have no idea how that happened but you might want to reinstall the game again to solve this problem. You have to start over again though... And maybe do the races an steal car missions during the main missions. I did that and i have no problems at all.

And i killed the lady, but i don't think your choice would affect your game cause the dialog after that mission can work for both choices.

10. hazerdean

hazerdean New Member

Oct 13, 2010
    thnx i redownloadin it now
    i was goin to but i thought there was a way to fix it so...

11. samtrompet

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    The only way that can be fixed is by reinstalling or installing a new update (there hasn't been one except for adding game center i guess, and knowing gameloft, they won't update this game anymore).

12. The monster

The monster New Member

Oct 17, 2010
    At the end of the train track. It varies so try both ends on the edge

13. hazerdean

hazerdean New Member

Oct 13, 2010
    redownloaded it, same results, grrrrrrrr

14. thunder-kt

thunder-kt Member

Oct 13, 2010
    how do u do the 30 mins again? i don't get on what i have to do?

15. samtrompet

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    You know how to get into cover, right? If you don't: walk to an obstacle (it doesn't work for every obstacle) and look to the bottom right of your screen. A small button with an arrow will appear when you get close. If you tap that, you will get into cover. This is very helpfull when shooting enemies.
    Just stay there in cover for 30 minutes (i recommend you just leave your iphone on) and then you should get the achievement ;)

16. samtrompet

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    Maybe it's a problem with older iphone/ipod touch models. Maybe you can seaech the internet for a forum where people have the same issue. Cause i can't help you with that. Normally this would be solved if you reinstalled. And what's the problem actually?

17. thunder-kt

thunder-kt Member

Oct 13, 2010
    thanks, ur my hero, btw, i got a sufeboard, ill upload it after i finish the mission

18. thunder-kt

thunder-kt Member

Oct 13, 2010
    #118 thunder-kt, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    one more board

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

u have to take the elevator behind the building i think, i don't remember

19. jas111

jas111 New Member

Oct 19, 2010
    can someone help me plz

can someone help me im stuck on the fast food / taxi / and paramedic (extra) missions:confused:

20. 4n1m3l0v3r

4n1m3l0v3r New Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I need 2 last surfboards to get the achievement. And is it me or not all the bridges connecting both east and west islands are usable when driving the unlocked W4C-H?? Finally, I need help with "A Boom With A View", the one which you need to save your brother from the speedboat. How do you prevent the speedboat from entering the small channel and going onto shore?? I always failed that way, the speedboat drives up the shore and Mission Failed.