Gangstar: Miami vindication Walkthrough, facts, easter eggs etc.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dan007, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Quique

Quique New Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Does anyone knows where are the police helicopter because I already finished the game and they are not on the 3 locations that had been posted

2. samtrompet

samtrompet Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    There is one on the roof of the police station (you got this one in a mission) and the other one i know is on the roof on the bulletime weapon shop in the southwest.
    If you get on the roof and theres no helicopter there, turn around, walk a bit farther and then look back. Then it should have respawned.

3. Reyrey

Reyrey Member

Oct 11, 2010
    I need help!

I have been playing this game for about two weeks and I have been never been stuck on a mission but I am stuck at the last Roscoe fighting mission. I get to wear it says to get close to his house but as soon as I get close it tells me to raise my wanted level to 3. I have shot my gun, gotten in crashes and killed cops and I still only get 1 of my wanted level. Is there a trick to this? Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is driving me crazy!! I even tried to do the mission in the helicopter and on boat and nothing! I never thought raising my wanted level would be hard since I've done it so many times before but I just cannot do it for this mission..!

4. Reyrey

Reyrey Member

Oct 11, 2010
    I finally raised my Wanted level to 3 using the police helicopter. It said to go to the swamp. Well every time I try to go either by helicopter or by car the level drops to 0 as soon as I cross the bridge that goes into the swamp... What do I do?!!!

5. samtrompet

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    I had to do this 3 times too.
    I finally did it because 2 cops ran after me. I crossed the water (dont use the bridge) and there was a cutscene and i completed the mission.

Its pretty hard to do because it resets but after a while it will work.

6. Reyrey

Reyrey Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Thank you!! I will try now!!! :)

7. macdude2

macdude2 Active Member

Oct 2, 2010
    I also cannot find the police heli in any of the locations. I think it is a glitch that only occurs w/ some people. I am thinking it could be device related. For those of you who have this problem, what device do you have? I have a 2g with this problem.

8. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    same w/ 2g

9. macdude2

macdude2 Active Member

Oct 2, 2010
    well, I can officially join the 9 of 10 wheels group and the 7 of ten surfboards group. I feel I am so close. I really want the car and the jet ski too. If someone finds a place someone has not posted yet, please take a screen shot and put it on this forum.

10. Reyrey

Reyrey Member

Oct 11, 2010
    I can't do it!!

Either I really suck or I'm just a moron! What is the best way to raise ur level to 3 and fastest?

11. samtrompet

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    Kill cops. Works faster than killing civilians or destroying cars.

12. Reyrey

Reyrey Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Uggh

I a m sooooo sooo mad! There has to be a glitch! I raised my level to 5! Even the black squat cars came after me. I got one cop to keep following me into the swamp and every time the moron would get stuck in the water. I had to go and try to push him. Finally i pushed him out and he kept following me i thought i was in the clear. Then i turned and hes gone. So the next one i run slower and slower and he still disappears! This is sooo frustrating!!!

13. Reyrey

Reyrey Member

Oct 11, 2010
    OMGGGEEEEEEE!!! I FINALLY DID IT!!! i had to get him to follow me all the way through to were roscoe was!! i took a picture of the dummie getting stuck in the water and beteween the bridge! the alligators kept biting me lol! thannk you for all your tips!!! :)

14. samtrompet

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    N o problem :)
    that was indeed the hardest mission.

15. Scatman

Scatman New Member

Oct 5, 2010
    mission

Another tip to finish the mission
    you have to use the flamethrower!!!

16. samtrompet

Sep 29, 2009
    Musician
    Belgium
    You don't HAVE to. It maybe helps but i did it with the bazooka and a sniper.

17. rswinderman

rswinderman New Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Mission help

I am having some difficulties in completing the mission "Music Manor" (from LC.) I can't seem to elude the chase boats w/o being shot to ribbons. Any suggestions or tips on how to complete this mission would be great. Thanks

18. macdude2

macdude2 Active Member

Oct 2, 2010
    any more wheel or surfboard locations? I need one more wheel and two more boards. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

19. Chingon

Chingon New Member

Oct 15, 2010
    awesome

sweet, thank you all very much
    can't wait for the third gangstar now though X________x

20. Reyrey

Reyrey Member

Oct 11, 2010
    !

I passed the game and betty and him lived happily ever after but now im passing all the music missions. im at the last one and wish there was another ganstar coming out already. I am missing two surfboards and three tires also so ill go back to the beginning of this post to see if i can find it! thanks again for all of the help! the mission im stuck at now is where i have to follow this guy's car and i have to be in the heli. for some reason every single time i get to the spot with the arrow and the mission starts, immediately, i get "mission failed" you were detected an dim like i didnt even move!!!