Gangstar: Miami vindication Walkthrough, facts, easter eggs etc.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dan007, Sep 26, 2010.

1. robbiejw2010

robbiejw2010 Member

Jan 30, 2011
  2. robbiejw2010

robbiejw2010 Member

Jan 30, 2011
    #382 robbiejw2010, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
    You can only climb some boxes. Walk up to it and keep pushing the D-Pad up until your character climbs onto it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbzMb4FJlG8

To land a helicopter, hold the bottom of the stick on the right with a red square so that you go down and with a bit of maneuvering you will land.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j35I1qa608k

3. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    I have been stuck on the same mission for quite awhile now. It's the one where I am supposed to raise my wanted level to 3 stars then lead the cops to the shack.

It's hard enough trying to raise my wanted level, but the real challenge is trying to get the cops to follow me to the shack afterwards. Every time I cross the little bridge that leads to the shack, I lose my wanted level. Plus, the cops usually get out of their cars and get stuck in the water.

Anyone have any tips on how to beat this mission?

4. Joebilly

Joebilly New Member

Oct 7, 2011
    nice walthrough

but PLEASE add where all the wheels are i REALLY want the achievment and the car

5. UnleashthePower

UnleashthePower Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    If you read through the post then you will see that all of the wheel locations are Posted

6. UnleashthePower

UnleashthePower Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    To get the wanted lvl I crashed into a cop car, then fought them and ran off

7. robbiejw2010

robbiejw2010 Member

Jan 30, 2011
  8. iarejohnsmith

iarejohnsmith New Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Is anyone still in this thread?

I am trying to get 100% completion, and the only thing I have left is the Bomb Squad achievement. I simply am not able to find all of the armor vests. I found this attached map which helped me find all of the health packs, but it does not have all of the armors. Can anyone help me?

Attached Files:

9. Ryan3xboss

Ryan3xboss New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Medic and bomb squad

Where do u get all the health packs and armor I have looked everywhere and thought I got all of them but i can't find the other ones it is all I need to finish the game

10. Kal

Kal New Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Bomb Squad/Medic

Hi,
    I am having trouble with the achievements for collecting all the Body Armor and First Aid Kits. They are my last achievements I need to get 100% of the game.

Could someone somehow post pictures or tell me where they are? I know this is a difficult task. Maybe some website has all the locations?

Thanks in advance,
    Kal :)