[GAMEVIL] ZENONIA Tips & Tricks

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by gamevil_TA, Jun 10, 2009.

1. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    why would you start over..

2. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    actuctually Ill just reset all my skills but I barely have any money

3. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    go get some? kill monsters and dont die. lower level monsters are good enough too.

4. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    ya Ill go do that should I buy both types of stones?

5. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    um for the assassin, i dont know if any of the active skills are actually useful...lol so nah just stats.

6. sikichi

sikichi Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2009
    日本人
    not that bro!! because of the jynx skill at 24

7. aaroniz2hot4u

aaroniz2hot4u New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    hey im lvl 74 now... and i just reset my skills i got 222 points back

i put all in agility except 14 cause i needed them 4 my weight... i want to have the max damage and max critical rate?? my critical is already 93 percent

what should i do now?? another stat restore??? what should i do... the thing is i need the weight so thats y i put some in strength... i read this guide that after lvl 70 do 1 str and 2 agility and that seems pretty smart

should i keep on doing this!! i know i arleady put 14 in strength cause of my weight issues... but i can fix this by just lvling 14 lvls. and put pure agiligyt

again i want to do the max damage and highest critical rating any ideas???

8. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    the critical for my level 82 assassin was 112 and evade was 136, this doesn't mean anything, it's not like you get auto-evade or auto-crit, it's still just a higher percentage, i'm not sure how this works, but yeah...just keep doing whatever, it's not going to help you much to get it there.
    What does help though is finding those guys that sell items in the inn during the middle of the night, they're pretty expensive items, the sword i bought was 480,000. But yeah, those help ALOT :].

9. dydziooo

dydziooo New Member

Jun 13, 2010
    Item Gal

Maybe it's a little offtop but I must ask about Item Gal. As Gamevil said "If you have probles with weight purchase Feather of Oblivion from Item Gal". Hmm... When I talk to Item Gal she says: "Thank You~
    Remember to check out my shop next time". How can I buy anything from her then?

10. DeSousa07

DeSousa07 New Member

Jun 15, 2010
    2:1 ratio

yes i am a noob but at the beginning it said to raise ur AGI and CON to a 2:1 ratio
    what does that mean??

pleazzz helpp

11. cby123

cby123 New Member

Dec 21, 2010
    hope this works

i'm using this build, but im stuck at lvl 12 cause i have literally no attack power. saving up for the tear of orion is hard :(

12. Groffy

Groffy New Member

Apr 11, 2011
    #72 Groffy, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
    Awesome!

I love this assassin guide! I beat the game at lvl 75 using this guid, awesome

13. robsta76

robsta76 Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Duration???

Hi guys.

I've searches all the guides, walkthroughs, tips and tricks and can't find an answer.

Some attacks etc have a duration time, noted as 60F or 240F. Can someone please tell me what 'F' means??? It's not seconds, obviously. How long is an F???

Thanks. It's confusing me and I wanna know how long these durations actually are. It's prolly a stupid question as no-one else seems to have asked the same question.

Really appreciated though. Cheers.

14. Legendary BloodLustPlayer

Nov 14, 2011
    My Warrior (Crit BUILD A.K.A knockback master)

Here i wll share my character 's build.
    For now i'm at lvl 50

i was amazed that my character is giving always critical hit thus calling it a knocbaker.

Heres the Build.
    All through the level i dont alter to change the flow of my stat& skill point destribution
    Str(strength)+ 1
    Agi(agility)+2
    For me I do put all skill point on Passive.leaving. 6 points for active one on each attaking skill.
    I do this because i an equip all epic with all -SP reduce usage
    so all of skills cost nothing of SP*tip
    i can deal more damge without buying any Food"Regret is Not Eating hehe"
    and i plan to to put those stat points from lvl 80-90 only on Constituition.
    Thats all thanks

-Legendary Bloodlust Player.

15. Bonkman

Bonkman New Member

May 30, 2012
    Zenonia Warrior build. Never miss after lvl 50.

Originally I tried the pure strength tree, and for the initial fifteen or twenty levels, it served its purpose.

After a while, the misses piled up and I grew dissatisfied with that build, and as such I started experimenting with different stats and skills for the Warrior.

The build is made to emphasize damage through critical hits. I don't promise you will see this early on. I just know I can count the times I've missed on one hand, after lvl 50.

The order of spending STAT and SKILL points is your pregorative, just try to keep your AGI up enough that you can really pound those crits in. The idea is that you will not have to ever consider Howl of the Crow to evade, because you will be criting the living heck out of everything with impunity.

ARMOR AFTER LEVEL 24ish: -SP Armor as best you can and accuracy for the rest. Everything else is decoration.

This is what I've come up with that works for me. These calculations are made to a stat lvl of a 70 warrior

Lvls 1-10: Increase strength exclusively. Spend skill points on Focus of the Archer, max it to 10.

Lvls 11-20: Stats increase of 5 in AGI the rest on STR. Skill points spent on Eye of the Lynx, max it to 10.

Lvls 21-30: Stats increase 5 in AGI the rest on STR. Skill points spent as follows: 1 on Blessed Armor. 5 on Beserker Spirit. 2 on Strength of the Bear. 2 on Howl of the Lion. -SP armor becomes useful here.

Lvls: 31-40: Stats increase 5 in AGI the rest on STR. Skill points spent as follows: 6 on Howl of the Lion. 4 on Wrath of the Dragon.

Lvls :41+ Keep your 5 AGI by 10 levels and the rest on STR. At some point you will reach 53% crit chance, which really doesn't matter much, but I do use it as a guide to my ability to HIT stuff.

Why doesn't it mean much? Because you should have been using Beserker Spirit from the very moment that you got it. At some point you will be able to have Beserker Spirit permanently on by repeated applications within it's expiration time limit.

After maxing Wrath of the Dragon is a toss up because by this time your CRIT Warrior class should be sending mobs flying left and right with each strike of it's sword.

I hope I've helped some of my fellow gamers.

Bonkman

16. mellonz

mellonz New Member

Jan 3, 2016
    hello! i need help.

I play this games maybe 2weeks then i stock n lvl 70 coz dnt know how to solve the nxt mission. "The seal of shame" how to find the key to unlock the room and protect the seal? I search evry where but i cannt find espicially the "Room of chaos" i dntknow how to unlock the traps pls help me or i will dlet this games :) :) :) thank u n advance

17. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    I'd check out gamefaqs for a guide there. This is a 4 year bump so not likely to help.

18. robsta76

robsta76 Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Im not sure if you mean the blue key or the final key for the final boss. I think you mean the blue key...

Under the square shaped river, you'll see four stone blocks lined up diagonal from one another. Run north of the furthest left block and push it down. Break the crates, and push the northern block as far up as it will go. Cross the bridge, and don't make any hasty moves. Start by clearing out the crates, then push the leftmost block one square down. Then move it all the way right, and finally onto the switch. A chest containing the BLUE KEY you need for the boss.
    Collect it, unlock the gate, and hope for the best. Save your game, and prepare for a fight.

Good luck!!

19. digitalphil

digitalphil Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    has anyone had troubles loading zenonia.. or getting it to work
    i just recently installed both... after the app store purchased games scare...and they worked fine...
    I beat Zenonia 2 in October... Now neither will work on the same ipad..
    Is anyone else having this same problem?
    I'd really hate to lose these games..